Bachelor Pad.

I just found it funny when you said a reason VA > MD is because someone was rude to you at a restaurant and your Best Buy pickup order got messed up :lol:

And also “the vibe is just more chill in VA and things happen like they’re suppose to.” :rofl: Not sure what you’re talking about here but please explain further if you’d like lol.

Could’ve just left it at “I’m a fan of the VA side”>D
That's essentially what i'm saying having spent time in all places. It's obviously a joke (good or bad). Hate when people pretend to be dense just to create the weakest arguments, go argue with your girl about something if you're yearning for it man.

Puffing your chest out like anyone in DC/MD looking to you as gang :lol:

I thought VA was weak too. My homie used to stay on the pike in Alexandria. Great spots to eat and hop around, the women amount was crazy too. Wasn’t worth the rent but I could see why people would prefer there.

I had to check my mans bc he not knowledgeable of the MD side so he tried to talk slick about it clearly some **** he heard some stuck up snobs say.

People on the VA side can how this nose in the air type vibe. At least the Alexandria & Arlington side.
So you spent time on the MD side too?

So you spent time on the MD side too?
Yea I’m a little bias to MD bc I spent my childhood summers there up to 18. I’m disconnect to the area now bc it’s been so long. But he really rubbed me the wrong way with those comment. Talk he sulked up from certain type of people, if you know what I mean.

Yea I’m a little bias to MD bc I spent my childhood summers there up to 18. I’m disconnect to the area now bc it’s been so long. But he really rubbed me the wrong way with those comment. Talk he sulked up from certain type of people, if you know what I mean.
Honestly as someone outside the culture with no childhood ties, they all sound stupid with their stigmas about places 2 miles away from each other. (Hyperbole if that needed to be explained for the daft)

I’m biased to Virginia because I was born and raised in Arlington, mom still lives there but I haven’t lived there since 2005. It’s good to visit and hit all my favorite food spots and it’s like 5 minutes to DC.

The vibe in Arlington is trash now though. The amount of bro yuppies with their Karen wives/girlfriends is out of control.

Wherever you stand on what’s best between DC/MD/VA, everybody will always know the worst drivers all have MD plates.

That’s only because VA charges property taxes on cars, ez pass for the e-ways, and folks be driving to work at 5:30am and leaving at 7:30pm to avoid traffic

ANybody have the Sobro smart coffee tables and end table?

edit finally foiund an IRL pic. Dude in NYC had 2

sll233db8dz21.jpg

Looking for a standing mirror, any place you guys recommend for a good quality one?

Was gonna go the Target route, but skeptical about the quality

Last edited:
Looking for a standing mirror, any place you guys recommend for a good quality one?

made you handy at all? Maybe a fun opportunity to create something yourself so that you know it’s quality. Get a standard wall mirror and build around it.

Had one from Ikea that was pretty affordable and served its purpose.

I think it was this one but tbh I'm not sure. Was big. Just rested it against the wall: https://www.ikea.com/us/en/p/hovet-mirror-aluminum-40507196/

If you want to go more expensive, I like this one from Crate and Barrel: https://www.crateandbarrel.com/edge-gunmetal-arch-floor-mirror/s161732

will post pictures next month since my projects are on going lol... but got someone to paint the crib and do the hardwood floor... both of which im waiting on getting done before moving in with my furniture... i did cop furniture still undecided on three things dining table, coffee table and end table... but i think i know which dining table and coffee table im going with... but i already copped a sofa, loveseat, mattress, bed, night stand, tv stand and dresser...still need sheets and comforter for my bed and of course plates and utensils... i am working on getting the kitchen done and hopefully i get that ironed out this week... but it looks like its going to take a while just cuz everywhere has cabinets on backorder... so im a just move in my place and the kitchen will get done but it will be later... i guess i can just work from home while its getting done....

damn just found this post... i just moved into my new spot...furniture being delivered daily... ill post pixx later... for my... my tv, coffee table, 1 end table(1 more coming), tv stand, surround sound system, carpet, kitchen ware got delivered.... other stuff not here yet... im still looking for ideas online... cant wait to finish this up

Does anybody know of any good projectors around $1000?

Saw this video. Paid sponsorship so I don't know how good the projector actually is compared to the rest of the market, but it looked convincing to me. Might stretch your budget but he highlighted some cool features you may want to keep in mind for projectors in general.

Saw this video. Paid sponsorship so I don't know how good the projector actually is compared to the rest of the market, but it looked convincing to me. Might stretch your budget but he highlighted some cool features you may want to keep in mind for projectors in general.

Hmm 4k as well. I'll def put some more research into this. Thanks!

BEEN WORKING ON INSTALLING AN IRRIGATION SYSTEM AND RE-DOING MY GRASS FROM BARE SOIL. QUITE THE PROJECT. WONT DO IT AGAIN. THE TRENCHER WAS ABSOLUTELY BACK BREAKING.

PUT SEED DOWN 10 DAYS AGO AND GRASS IS FINALLY COMING IN SO I GAVE IT A FIRST CUT TODAY AND THEN RE-SEEDED THE BARE SPOTS. SHOULD BE LOOKING NICE AND FULL BY HALLOWEEN.

ALL IN ALL SAVED MYSELF AROUND $6000 DOING IT ALL MYSELF.

6E6555F0-7AD0-42D5-8E4E-C685413D22E2.jpeg

038947A4-DEE5-4920-B131-1EA58FE8D99F.jpeg

0B803F5D-1FEC-4E63-9D37-B63FE6813866.jpeg

6587D226-3A78-4B8E-967B-F399C921E604.jpeg

44B7F8B5-78EE-4D66-9B35-0D0F50202D73.jpeg

4FAD81B7-9FF5-4FF0-87B4-302A753882B5.jpeg

DAC3D2B4-9E39-4EEA-A49E-7741B8441332.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom