Bachelor Pad.

I just recently put together my standing desk. I ordered a custom table top/butcher block (walnut) from a vendor on Etsy and bought the the Jarvis legs/frame from Fully. I went that route since it was the one of the cheapest ways to get a real wood desktop. I just had to seal it since it came unfinished. A lot of vendors sell bamboo tops, but I was hesitant on the durability. Home Depot and Lowes sell butcher blocks too if you want to go that route.

If you don't mind a laminate top, go that route to save some money.

I recommend checking out Fully, Uplift, and Deskhaus. Those three have some of the longest warranty's for their legs. 15-20 years. I personally had a good experience with Fully's customer service already. They honored a price drop guarantee for the legs I bought.

I don't recommend a crank powered desk as you won't have the instant ease of raising and lowering your desk. They make frames/legs that accommodate different standing heights depending on your height.

Gonna wait this out and cop as a bar cabinet

Attachments

• 4211CF33-8E12-46CD-B22F-3940327C94B9.jpeg
    4211CF33-8E12-46CD-B22F-3940327C94B9.jpeg
    664.5 KB · Views: 1,133
Ended up getting an Uplift Desk. Two of my boys have one and they vouch for it. If it's really that good and the warranty is really like that I don't expect to be disappointed.

so do you just sit with the tower between your legs?

also, all black everything and then a big *** white surge protector is nasty

It's not pretty. I have a lot of hardware plugged into that small tower. Not sure how to conceal everything.

I was going to get one of those standing desks then realized I'm lazy and I never stand up to work. This is my home work/gaming station set up

20220103_190859.jpg
Let me focus on the setup, nice setup man. Question do you have two workstations, because I see two mice. I thought you were running dual monitors.

Back
Top Bottom