Bachelor Pad.

can you guys recommend some bar carts? Sub 200 preferred but still open to seeing what options are out there

20220211_200150.jpg

20220211_200119.jpg

Copped a gaming chair with a back massager. Its so comfortable.

I have a 600 sqft studio, grey tile floors, white walls, white marble countertops. Everything has a modern look to it.

Y'all have any recommendations for a love seat, rug and coffee table combo? Don't wanna spend no more than 1.5k on all 3 in total.

What's the size of the TV.?
Its probably the wide angle that makes it appear smaller.... But it's giving Michael Scott/Jan condo vibes. Lol

Place looks good though.
43. I kinda wanna want a bigger one but l don't watch enough TV to justify the purchase. And thanks.

Edit: just googled the reference and the placement is mad similar lol

43. I kinda wanna want a bigger one but l don't watch enough TV to justify the purchase. And thanks.

Edit: just googled the reference and the placement is mad similar lol
:lol:

I'm only teasing of course...!

Ive always thought TVs above the mantel sit too high... Never been a fan...

But I think maybe a corner tv stand/entertainment center would work a little better there... Idk, something about the mount and DIY cable management just seems off... Lol..
No shade.. just my opinion :smile:

A nice corner unit to sit the TV on, maybe some candles/picture frames/decorative knick knacks and plants..?

:lol:

I'm only teasing of course...!

Ive always thought TVs above the mantel sit too high... Never been a fan...

But I think maybe a corner tv stand/entertainment center would work a little better there... Idk, something about the mount and DIY cable management just seems off... Lol..
No shade.. just my opinion :smile:

A nice corner unit to sit the TV on, maybe some candles/picture frames/decorative knick knacks and plants..?

I had it on a stand with mad decorations for years and got tired of that look. Wanted more space

It's crazy how fake plants are a lot more expensive compared to real plants... I ended up passing and got real plants... wall art is the last thing I still need at my place but I am very picky and haven't gotten anything yet... I do want the last supper for my dining room just need to save for it first

It's crazy how fake plants are a lot more expensive compared to real plants... I ended up passing and got real plants... wall art is the last thing I still need at my place but I am very picky and haven't gotten anything yet... I do want the last supper for my dining room just need to save for it first

I have some real plants as well. The purpose of fake ones is their permanence. You need at least 1 quality fake plant to make your place look organic.

Back
Top Bottom