Bachelor Pad.

ain’t nothing wrong with keeping your gun close. why have one at all if you gotta run to go get it?

Exactly. A lot of people dont understand gun culture. Nobody knows when their house is going to be broken into whether they live in a city or a suburb

"excuse me robbers give me two minutes to go to my gun safe in the back of my closet"

I was going to get one of those standing desks then realized I'm lazy and I never stand up to work. This is my home work/gaming station set up

20220103_190859.jpg
Damn.

Last edited:
Exactly. A lot of people dont understand gun culture. Nobody knows when their house is going to be broken into whether they live in a city or a suburb

"excuse me robbers give me two minutes to go to my gun safe in the back of my closet"
If you have no other means of knowing someone is getting into your home, such as dogs that bark at noise they know isn’t you, then I guess he has a point. But even as a gun owner I think it’s a little corny carrying it everywhere with you in your own house.

However, it’s your piece. Do what you want with it I suppose as long as kids can’t get to it. If you’re worried about someone getting in without you knowing / having enough time to get it from it’s designated place, then wouldn’t you be worried about them having the jump on you anyway or getting the gun you leave out? Lol

I think people in here are underestimating the threat of crazy MAGA trash infiltrating your nice civilized neighborhood. They see my hybrid vehicle and rainbow flag and assume I'm not about that life. :rofl:

Last edited:
Let me focus on the setup, nice setup man. Question do you have two workstations, because I see two mice. I thought you were running dual monitors.

I only use the gaming mouse. The other one is useless. It came with my gaming tower so I kept it. I need a new keyboard and a more comfortable chair.

I'm working on finishing my basement. I'm going to set up a different station there when it's done.

I think people in here are underestimating the threat of crazy MAGA trash infiltrating your nice civilized neighborhood. They see my hybrid vehicle and rainbow flag and assume I'm not about that life. :rofl:
Hmmm rainbow flag... I was just thinking I am down for the cause but do I have anything rainbow. Remembered I bought these a while back, my boy was like something you want to tell me.
aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZXMuc29sZWNvbGxlY3Rvci5jb20vY29tcGxleC9pbWFnZXMvY19jcm9wLGhfMTEyNSx3XzIwMDAseF...jpg
I was like naw I don't have a problem with those in that lifestyle. You keep it over there and I will keep my lifestyle over here.

:sick: Man no need to wear that monstrosity to show you're down for the cause. Just put a small rainbow stick on your laptop or car. Anything but that.

Hmmm rainbow flag... I was just thinking I am down for the cause but do I have anything rainbow. Remembered I bought these a while back, my boy was like something you want to tell me.
aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZXMuc29sZWNvbGxlY3Rvci5jb20vY29tcGxleC9pbWFnZXMvY19jcm9wLGhfMTEyNSx3XzIwMDAseF...jpg
I was like naw I don't have a problem with those in that lifestyle. You keep it over there and I will keep my lifestyle over here.
I fuxs with them...
Haven't bought shoes since like 2014.
What are those called.?

im trying to find a chair myself.... i am not trying to break the bank and want something for 100 or less... i like my current chair now and taking that to my new place...but i want a new inexpensive chair for when i visit my parents crib

im trying to find a chair myself.... i am not trying to break the bank and want something for 100 or less... i like my current chair now and taking that to my new place...but i want a new inexpensive chair for when i visit my parents crib

Look on Craigslist.

At least in my area there's a lot of people selling Herman Miller chairs that retail for $1k+ for $200 or less

Back
Top Bottom