Bachelor Pad.

I have a 2 bedroom place but minuswell be 1 bedroom since I have absolutely nothing in the other room... still undecided what to do with it... but back to the topic I got everything in my bedroom including my desk with computer... I wouldn't leave it in the living room but that's just me

I have a 2 bedroom place but minuswell be 1 bedroom since I have absolutely nothing in the other room... still undecided what to do with it... but back to the topic I got everything in my bedroom including my desk with computer... I wouldn't leave it in the living room but that's just me
pics?

I have this one, bought it about 5 years ago at half the price. Made to order.

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/p...a_d=&libra_g=&mmid=698909052&refid=TEM_WF_262
A771B259-4BEC-42CD-A4F6-1405A67B3E29.jpeg

When i had a smaller space, I always preferred nt computer desk in the living room or some other space. To this day I really only be in the bedroom if I am getting dressed or to go to bed

My living room area looks great but my master bedroom is trash. I need ideas for a bedroom set with a dresser, bed etc

My living room area looks great but my master bedroom is trash. I need ideas for a bedroom set with a dresser, bed etc
Provide pictures of the space we working with and we can provide some suggestions.

Anyone with suggestions for a display/rack/holder for a few Supreme skate decks? Preference for something that isn't wall mounted.
Let me get back to you on this, @ me and I will try and find some ideas.

tempImageX7Mzy2.jpg
tempImageLRb1dy.jpg
tempImagefbpkqO.jpg

Not the best pics of the space, but added in a few Philips Hue lights last week. Looking to add a 5x7 rug, and 2 more art pieces for the living room area. I plan to sell my overarching lamp and add in an artificial tree in that corner.

Last edited:
tempImageX7Mzy2.jpg
tempImageLRb1dy.jpg
tempImagefbpkqO.jpg

Not the best pics of the space, but added in a few Philips Hue lights last week. Looking to add a 5x7 rug, and 2 more art pieces for the living room area. I plan to sell my overarching lamp and add in an artificial tree in that corner.
Hard to really gauge the scale of everything, but I feel like a 5x7 may be a little too small... I think a 7x9 or 8x10 may work best..

Also, I think if you hang the mirror so that the top of it aligns with the top of the wall art, it'll be a much cleaner look.

Back
Top Bottom