Bachelor Party in NYC

Hello fellow NTers. I was wondering/hoping some of you could offer suggestions for an upcoming bachelor party in NYC. There will be about 5 guys in their late 20's early 30's range. I was hoping for suggestions on:

Hotel - what are some hotels that are bachelor party friendly? Do any hotels have suites that could comfortably accommodate 4 guys in the 1000$/night price range.

Shoes - I think one of the days I will want to check out some shoe spots. What are the cant miss sneaker spots in NYC?

Food - want to do 1 big dinner. Ay suggestions on some of NYC best? I kne there are thousands to choose from. What are some of the best steakhouses?

Clubs - what are some of the best clubs in NYC? I prefer hip hop music but that not mandatory.

Transportation - is it worth renting a limo and are there certain companies that are good to deal with?

Packages - is it worth it to hire a company like this

http://www.americanbachelorparty.com/packages.html

Or is there a similar company someone could recommend?

Basically I just need any and all info those in the know can provide.

Thanks.

Go to vegas
pimp.gif

I thought strip club info went without saying. Of course that info would be appreciated. So far there a bunch of replies but no actual info.

Hello fellow NTers. I was wondering/hoping some of you could offer suggestions for an upcoming bachelor party in NYC. There will be about 5 guys in their late 20's early 30's range. I was hoping for suggestions on:

Hotel - what are some hotels that are bachelor party friendly? Do any hotels have suites that could comfortably accommodate 4 guys in the 1000$/night price range.

I live here in NYC, so I've never had to get a hotel room. Of the places I've gone for drinks/events/etc, some of my favorites in great Manhattan locations are: Dream downtown (Meatpacking district where clubs/good food), Gansevoort (Meatpacking or Park Avenue), Rivington Hotel (Lower East Side - bars/food), Mondrian (SoHo - shopping/food), and the Hudson Hotel (Columbus Circle)

Shoes - I think one of the days I will want to check out some shoe spots. What are the cant miss sneaker spots in NYC?

Flight Club (if you have $$$$ to spend), NikeTown (off 5th Ave - general releases), KITH, DQM, Supreme, West NYC, Atmos

Food - want to do 1 big dinner. Ay suggestions on some of NYC best? I kne there are thousands to choose from. What are some of the best steakhouses?

Lived here for 5 years and I've never gotten a steak for some reason SMH. Quick foods/late night after-partying food NYC staples though: Meatball Shop, Luke's Lobster, PARM, Katz's, Crif Dog, Artichoke, Parisi

Clubs - what are some of the best clubs in NYC? I prefer hip hop music but that not mandatory.

I stick to bars generally, but the Hudson Terrace rooftop, The Standard, Griffin, Greenhouse, Le Bain are some of the more popular ones I've been to recently.

Transportation - is it worth renting a limo and are there certain companies that are good to deal with?

Have no idea

Packages - is it worth it to hire a company like this

http://www.americanbachelorparty.com/packages.html

Or is there a similar company someone could recommend?

Basically I just need any and all info those in the know can provide.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom