back in the go-go :: wale - bun b - pusha t - tre (ucb)

sneakerhead, that's a funny term..... But the song is just ok to me... The beat is too much, too much is going on! I do think Wale has flow but themainstream stuff he puts out doesn't show his true talent. I dont like the go-go rap joints... They wack to me!!!..Put out the fire that creative stuffWale....

sneakerhead, that's a funny term..... But the song is just ok to me... The beat is too much, too much is going on! I do think Wale has flow but themainstream stuff he puts out doesn't show his true talent. I dont like the go-go rap joints... They wack to me!!!..Put out the fire that creative stuffWale....

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

For real for real.. not to Jack this thread, but I think its turned elsewhere anyway.... But your CD.. Holy Mackeral!!!! I can't really find much tocritique on... I loved that joint...

Was that an Intro type of thing, as I noticed you only spit a few in a minute or so blurbs?

This joint has a Digable Planet... DJ Premeir Guru, Souls of Mischief feel to it. All def. favs of mine. I would say I would love to see some more uptempo..Not really Club beats but Upbeat joints, cause you have a tight flow and in a good way; careless (for lack of a better word) way with the mic. if that makessense.

I think you can basically $@! on dudes with your lyrics, by just talkin about life as it were. That joint took me back for real. Big ups to whoever producedmost of those tracks for you.

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

For real for real.. not to Jack this thread, but I think its turned elsewhere anyway.... But your CD.. Holy Mackeral!!!! I can't really find much tocritique on... I loved that joint...

Was that an Intro type of thing, as I noticed you only spit a few in a minute or so blurbs?

This joint has a Digable Planet... DJ Premeir Guru, Souls of Mischief feel to it. All def. favs of mine. I would say I would love to see some more uptempo..Not really Club beats but Upbeat joints, cause you have a tight flow and in a good way; careless (for lack of a better word) way with the mic. if that makessense.

I think you can basically $@! on dudes with your lyrics, by just talkin about life as it were. That joint took me back for real. Big ups to whoever producedmost of those tracks for you.

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Yoooooooooooooooooo...

Sole..

Back
Top Bottom