BAD %!% U.S Soldier

LiveLeak-dot-com-05da01437780-photo-day-07_27_11-0.jpg

payback lol? He will probably get his other leg blown off or be killed

getting played by the government like a puppet

Originally Posted by knightngale

I hate how ignorant people make it seem like the likelihood of getting wounded, particularly fatal, in combat is actually that high, especially compared to the amount of people who deploy.

You're literally less safe living in Philadelphia or Chicago than getting deployed to Iraq.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

I hate how ignorant people make it seem like the likelihood of getting wounded, particularly fatal, in combat is actually that high, especially compared to the amount of people who deploy.

You're literally less safe living in Philadelphia or Chicago than getting deployed to Iraq.

just curious...how many times have you been deployed?..you seem awfully knowledgeable on the matter.. 

Take it from me, man.  It's not as bad as y'all think.  If it was '03, then maybe.  But now, not so much.

Originally Posted by sonofsam

just curious...how many times have you been deployed?..you seem awfully knowledgeable on the matter.. 
Been around the military my whole life broski. Aside from the literally 100s of people I know and work with personally, my dad went on 4 combat deployments and always made it back. Trust, it's actually people out there who want to get deployed, especially if they can get Camp Victory or Camp Liberty.

Been around the military my whole life broski. Aside from the literally 100s of people I know and work with personally, my dad went on 4 combat deployments and always made it back. Trust, it's actually people out there who want to get deployed, especially if they can get Camp Victory or Camp Liberty.
Whats so special about the two camps?

i still highly doubt the cities you mentioned are more dangerous than Iraq, i mean it is a war, by definition war is a state of organized, armed and often prolonged conflict carried on between parties.

I don't know, I can ask Monday as pretty much everyone in my entire unit I work for/with has been deployed at least once. I know when my guy Patrick was over there, he was emailing me more than I was emailing him. Korea and Japan, unaccompanied, are more sought after deployments probably though. I don't know anyone who didn't like it who went there. My dad must've come back with 3,000 custom Steve Harvey suits.

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Whats so special about the two camps?

Off the top of my head...

Popeyes
Taco Bell
Baskin Robins
Pizza Hut
Subway

Sports Bar styled Dining Facility
2 Swimming Pools
Movie Theater
Driving Range
Salsa Night every Thursday
Fishing Pond
Most Chicks in the Country

And that was back in 06-07

Off topic but i was on Youtube and there is literally hundreds of videos of marines asking celebrities out since Mila accepted
laugh.gif

/thirsty

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

xor0p1.jpg

Congrats to the man but How is he in with that beard 
Soldiers, Sailors, Marines, and Airmen of United States Special Operations Command (USSOCOM) are allowed to grow their beards out MOST of the time. Sometimes whoever is in command when they are downrange will make them stick to the Big military grooming standards. I have only seen that a few times, and when it happens the operators usually are quite upset. This is at least the simplistic answer to your question.

Back
Top Bottom