BAD %!% U.S Soldier

In reality.....

chances of living have decreased by 80% for this man..... in battle

Originally Posted by MrBrown

In reality.....

Not really, those guys are trained to such a level that him even with his replacement leg he would fare better than a lot of full bodied soldiers. It's not because he's superman or anything, it's because how hard and how much those guys train.

Of course the general public on really know about the SEALS, but they are not in anyway the only Special Operation Forces we have.

I don't see why he's in such a rush to get back to propping up a narco state/fighting a war he will lose.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

CCT and PJ training>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

over SEALS and MARSOC? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

In reality.....

Not really, those guys are trained to such a level that him even with his replacement leg he would fare better than a lot of full bodied soldiers. It's not because he's superman or anything, it's because how hard and how much those guys train.

Of course the general public on really know about the SEALS, but they are not in anyway the only Special Operation Forces we have.
Opsec...

Originally Posted by tkthafm

I don't see why he's in such a rush to get back to propping up a narco state/fighting a war he will lose.

Just like with any career, the individual gets attached to the job because that's what their identity is built on. 
Bad %!+ or no bad %!+ he still got his leg blown off/ amputated and he can never get it back. He can't win because he's already lost. The only winners are those far from the front lines minting coin through wars. 

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by tkthafm

Just like with any career, the individual gets attached to the job because that's what their identity is built on. 
Bad %!+ or no bad %!+ he still got his leg blown off/ amputated and he can never get it back. He can't win because he's already lost. The only winners are those far from the front lines minting coin through wars. 
Exactly. Lost his leg so that the government/special interest groups can profit. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheWealth

Originally Posted by iLLbanianKid13

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Been around the military my whole life broski. Aside from the literally 100s of people I know and work with personally, my dad went on 4 combat deployments and always made it back. Trust, it's actually people out there who want to get deployed, especially if they can get Camp Victory or Camp Liberty.
Whats so special about the two camps?

Off the top of my head...

Popeyes
Taco Bell
Baskin Robins
Pizza Hut
Subway

Sports Bar styled Dining Facility
2 Swimming Pools
Movie Theater
Driving Range
Salsa Night every Thursday
Fishing Pond
Most Chicks in the Country

And that was back in 06-07
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I need to call my local recruiter 

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

In reality.....

Opsec...
I hear you man, but I am speaking in terms of non classified Special Ops Forces when I say "they are not in anyway the only Special Operation Forces we have". Like the Rangers, Army Special Forces (Green Berets), the MARSOC guys and such. I guess I should have been more clear with my first statement.

Originally Posted by knightngale

payback lol? He will probably get his other leg blown off or be killed

getting played by the government like a puppet
I hate how ignorant people make it seem like the likelihood of getting wounded, particularly fatal, in combat is actually that high, especially compared to the amount of people who deploy.

You're literally less safe living in Philadelphia or Chicago than getting deployed to Iraq.
my pops is like this too
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"But within the willingness to die for family and home, something inside of us longs for someone to die besides. Someone to lock up with, another with a heart like our own."

That's why these men do what they do. That's why that man up there who lost his leg was so ready to get back into the fight. Not for any political reason but for that man who is standing next to him and to me there is nothing more honorable than that.

Been around the military my whole life broski. Aside from the literally 100s of people I know and work with personally, my dad went on 4 combat deployments and always made it back. Trust, it's actually people out there who want to get deployed, especially if they can get Camp Victory or Camp Liberty.

Popeyes
Taco Bell
Baskin Robins
Pizza Hut
Subway

2 Swimming Pools
Movie Theater
Driving Range
Fishing Pond

So are not in the military at all. Just an E-Thug?

Don't get it twisted, you will still get got in Iraq. Trust, this is coming from someone that works in Army Casualty and Mortuary Affairs in charge of casualty notifications. The month of June was the bloodiest month in Iraq in the last two years. Just ask Fort Riley. True, Afghanistan is where most of the casualties are coming in from, Fort Campbell caught a lot of hell last year.

But when it's all said and done, it's about what your MOS is.

Those SOFT guys are a different breed and DA doesn't even deal with the notifications of those guys. Props to the dude.

And yeah it's about time for my SAEDA training.

Originally Posted by notoriousmro

Popeyes
Taco Bell
Baskin Robins
Pizza Hut
Subway

2 Swimming Pools
Movie Theater
Driving Range
Fishing Pond

So are not in the military at all. Just an E-Thug?
E Thug? Explain yourself. But I digress, I know nothing about anything since I am not a soldier.

EWD, as for MOS's, I work in the S6 shop so if I was to have joined (came close at one point), I would be a 25u. I work with the N.E.C mostly doing troubleshooting and then administration as related to comms and information security. Being a GS CIV working for a military unit is the way to go. Everybody is OD nice to you and laid back.

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Opsec...
I hear you man, but I am speaking in terms of non classified Special Ops Forces when I say "they are not in anyway the only Special Operation Forces we have". Like the Rangers, Army Special Forces (Green Berets), the MARSOC guys and such. I guess I should have been more clear with my first statement.

Sooo.....
You gonna tell NT what the classified Special Ops Forces do?

I have a cousin who is in the Air Force, He's a CCT/JTAC so he worked with Green Berets in Afghanistan for over 5 years. He said they were just pure badass guys, and none of them were clean shaven
laugh.gif

A lot of the guys called Purple Hearts "Enemy Marksmanship Medal" or something like that
laugh.gif

Reminds me of the Leroy Petry story that got him a Medal of Honor recently. Nothing more bad @%@ than stuff like that. NT is full of "the military is full of idiots" type of thinkers, unfortunately, and many will have trouble appreciating--even understanding--the kind of sacrifices our troops are out there making.

Originally Posted by RealRubirosa

Reminds me of the Leroy Petry story that got him a Medal of Honor recently. Nothing more bad @%@ than stuff like that. NT is full of "the military is full of idiots" type of thinkers, unfortunately, and many will have trouble appreciating--even understanding--the kind of sacrifices our troops are out there making.

Like what? Protecting us from conflicts that we initiated?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

We, as the military are nothing more than tools of the government.  The old guys in suits are the ones that initiate the conflicts...not us.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

[JOKER] AND HERE WE GO [/JOKER]
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom