Baggy Clothes Appreciation

antidope

Supporter
NT can we please take a moment to pay homage to the baggy clothes era: quite simply one of the most legendary eras of all time? There was nothing that was bad about the baggy clothes era. The baggy clothes era had style, it had individuality, and it made your clothes have a more practical use.

Extra long white tees
nthat.gif

36 waist jeans :  
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Being able to hide your hands in your sleeves when it got cold cause they were so long     
nthat.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Shorts that could double as jeans cause they were so long   
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

The mass amounts of pocket space :nthat:. You couldn’t fit a sidekick in your pocket unless you were part of the baggy clothes era.  
nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

nthat.gif

I  put on a 3x white tee the other day, and while it looked so wrong, it felt so right. Props to all that are still with the baggy clothes era, you guys aren’t sheep like me and I respect you for it.

How could I forget about being able to wear jersey's. Wearing authentics is like wearing a dress but back in the baggy clothes era it didnt even matter

Last edited:
I was into the tying the laces to your jeans faze, looking back at it, i think it was probably the corniest thing i had ever done :smh:

no lie, i just turned up some MOP and pulled a pant leg up. Granted nobody can see/hear me in the office, but I'm going hard right now.

:lol: I was just thinking how, at one point, a grown man would be ashamed to buy a "medium" Tee.

My how times have changed.

looking back its crazy how big the clothes were...i used to wear a 4x white tee freshman yr to HS :rofl:

I've remained the same over the years.

I never wore super baggy clothes, but it was non of the tight stuff you guys wear these days.

Just clothes that fit I guess you could say.

8)

:lol: looking back i remember i used to First look for the BIggest size lol. 2xl tall tees of ever color. Paco jeans:smh:

Thought i was doin it :lol: and i wasssss lol with all the throwbacks too

I would cop 6 3XL white tee's at a time. Gotta be the thick collar ones too.

Last edited:
Foreal man i miss these days hardcore

Young shorty on the scene man.. back in the day

The gods akademik'd out...kangols du rags, and flip phones..

One more for good measure, cuz this **** looked fly then, still looks fly as hell to me. I remeber posting this on the Dr Jays streetstyle section and chopping some shorties wit it..

MEMORY LANE HOMIE

Last edited:
Pin wheels, jerseys, FTL tall T's, Girbaud shorts....

A.I. still holding it down...:smokin

Back
Top Bottom