Baggy Clothes Appreciation

AAA 4x tees FTW
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Watcha know about the custom self made airbrushed tall tees though?

Last edited:
Watcha know about the custom self made airbrushed tall tees though?

Yea I def had mad custom painted Tees....i remember Miskeen was my **** back in the day...still got mines too...funny thing is I would still rock, if the **** was so damn big....lol

Miskeen
pimp.gif
 One of the dopest street brands EVER

Omavis
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. Jersey and NY heads should know about these. Omavis were THE jeans. SO MANY POCKETS, I gotta pull some of them out and post pics.

Last edited:
i feel corny about what i was rocking then,

The only two reasons why I wore baggy stuff is because

A) I was fat and insecure (hiding my body)

B) Like every other kid I cared about what people thought of me (if I was rocking something that fit they might call me gay, weird etc.)

Now that I look back and see how stupid and conforming it was I will never go back.

You can have that era. LOL

ahh those were the days!

baggy clothes, sidekicks, myspace.. ahh man. being 21 now and looking back at how i used to dress from 04 to 08 was crazy. xl ecko shirts with the sleeves to my elbows. girbaud pants, the g unit clothing line, putting thumbtacks in the midsole on the back so the pants wouldnt drag on the floor, flight jackets, and the big northface jackets with the fur on the hood :pimp:

The transition to "dressing better" was rough.
Man, that transition was rough on errbody, especially rappers trying to merge classy with baggy.
Caught Nelly's My Place video on TV, that video could be sent to space as a time capsule of this dreadful time, there was a sidekick in the video as well.
Son had the baggy sweater vest to complete his all white classy fit, so much extra fabric looking like a walking pile of white laundry.

But keeping things in context with the time, he was doing it with that outfit.

The transition to "dressing better" was rough.
Man, that transition was rough on errbody, especially rappers trying to merge classy with baggy.
Caught Nelly's My Place video on TV, that video could be sent to space as a time capsule of this dreadful time, there was a sidekick in the video as well.
Son had the baggy sweater vest to complete his all white classy fit, so much extra fabric looking like a walking pile of white laundry.

But keeping things in context with the time, he was doing it with that outfit.
I never really took the time to think about this but its so true.

Even when dudes started rocking dress shirts, they were still baggy and sweaters were all over the place. 

Back
Top Bottom