Basically this sums up my man in a nutshell. Vol. 0bama'12

Basically this sums up your future existence on NT

2v0jyih.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by scshift

What makes you think he's such a good president? Serious question.

i understand your point of view but could you explain why he is a bad president?

Well I'll be honest, I haven't really been following his presidency so I don't know anything. That's why I'm trying to figure out why he's a good president.

The only major things I know are that he's starting to wrap up our agenda in the Middle East, he's continuing the Patriot Act, he pushed for healthcare but other than that didn't get much done.

Originally Posted by JordanKing Xi

Originally Posted by scshift

What makes you think he's such a good president? Serious question.

i understand your point of view but could you explain why he is a bad president?

Well I'll be honest, I haven't really been following his presidency so I don't know anything. That's why I'm trying to figure out why he's a good president.

The only major things I know are that he's starting to wrap up our agenda in the Middle East, he's continuing the Patriot Act, he pushed for healthcare but other than that didn't get much done.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your man? You think he gives a damn about you or anybody in your tax bracket?[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And good riddance.[/color]
happy.gif
this smh

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your man? You think he gives a damn about you or anybody in your tax bracket?[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

happy.gif
this smh

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

laugh.gif

happy.gif
this smh

I believe he cares about people in his tax bracket. 
But politics =/= dictatorship.... some things you can't do because a social victory may equal a political defeat...

People who don't really follow politics have a hard time understanding this. The executive brance can only do so much. And to those who cry about the patriot act, fail to realize the significance of it. The Patriot Act = proof our country is moving in the right direction. ...ask me for more info on this if you're interested.

laugh.gif

happy.gif
this smh

But politics =/= dictatorship.... some things you can't do because a social victory may equal a political defeat...

People who don't really follow politics have a hard time understanding this. The executive brance can only do so much. And to those who cry about the patriot act, fail to realize the significance of it. The Patriot Act = proof our country is moving in the right direction. ...ask me for more info on this if you're interested.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

laugh.gif

happy.gif
this smh

I'm interested in your opinion on this.

Back
Top Bottom