Basically this sums up my man in a nutshell. Vol. 0bama'12

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

Originally Posted by scshift

What makes you think he's such a good president? Serious question.

That's easy, the fact that he isn't Palin, Bush or McCain....I got low standards these days for politics.

That's easy, the fact that he isn't Palin, Bush or McCain....I got low standards these days for politics.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ you getting yourself banned.

roll.gif
@ producing a birth certificate as if that's an accomplishment.

Where's my universal health care? Killing Osama doesn't end terrorism or Muslim extremist hate towards the West.

"We're a 1st world country. Health care is a 3rd world problem."
You guys will never get universal health care. Rich people who run your country won't allow that to happen. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
@ you getting yourself banned.

roll.gif
@ producing a birth certificate as if that's an accomplishment.

Where's my universal health care? Killing Osama doesn't end terrorism or Muslim extremist hate towards the West.

"We're a 1st world country. Health care is a 3rd world problem."
You guys will never get universal health care. Rich people who run your country won't allow that to happen. 

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

U should have nothin but low standards for politics so u in the right mindset now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

U should have nothin but low standards for politics so u in the right mindset now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your man? You think he gives a damn about you or anybody in your tax bracket?[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And good riddance.[/color]
happy.gif
this smh
No politician does, so we just shouldn't vote? 
Essentially, your votes don't really count on an electorate level. Voting is only certain for Reps and maybe senators.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Your man? You think he gives a damn about you or anybody in your tax bracket?[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And good riddance.[/color]
happy.gif
this smh
No politician does, so we just shouldn't vote? 
Essentially, your votes don't really count on an electorate level. Voting is only certain for Reps and maybe senators.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Some people refuse to realize that he only wants to help us. He sticks his hand out and it gets smacked back at him, and then blame him in the end.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Some people refuse to realize that he only wants to help us. He sticks his hand out and it gets smacked back at him, and then blame him in the end.

Back
Top Bottom