Bates Motel: Season 3 premieres 3/9/15

Ain't no spoiler. I watched the so then posted about it.

You posted that like a half hour after it happened (how I knew the show was on sort of). Some ppl on the west side ain't even kno
I posted it @ 9:56. The ep was done :lol:

I posted it after the ep was done.

If you on the west coast. You shouldn't be in here at all if you worried about spoilers.

Completely forgot about the season, despite watching the first episode when it aired... Thought it was entertaining, but also felt the end of the season was a little rushed. Looks like the numbers keep falling, wonder if next will be the final season.

Completely forgot about the season, despite watching the first episode when it aired... Thought it was entertaining, but also felt the end of the season was a little rushed. Looks like the numbers keep falling, wonder if next will be the final season.

This season was awesome to me, I watched the whole thing in two days. Next season is supposed to be the last season regardless. I wonder why a lot of people have stopped watching? This thread was dead for basically this entire season.

I was watching Black Ink Crew and one other show @ that time slot and when it gets re-aired like @ 11 or 10 sometimes I'd be watching something else too.

When I got around to watching the first 2 eps things weren't clicking. Decided to binge when it's done.

So is the season over already? :nerd: Could've banged out this season today if that's the case.

Last edited:
This season was awesome to me, I watched the whole thing in two days. Next season is supposed to be the last season regardless. I wonder why a lot of people have stopped watching? This thread was dead for basically this entire season.
I forgot about it, but still enjoyed it. I've always been a fan of physco, so I'm probably in the minority.

I was watching Black Ink Crew and one other show @ that time slot and when it gets re-aired like @ 11 or 10 sometimes I'd be watching something else too.

When I got around to watching the first 2 eps things weren't clicking. Decided to binge when it's done.

So is the season over already? :nerd: Could've banged out this season today if that's the case.
The season is over.

Alotta shows come on Monday not to mention the playoffs, alot of shows gotta take the backseat. But yea it's a shame they didn't promote this more besides like 1 season every season was rly good to me

just so many shows/sports to watch that i tend to put this on the back. watched the finale and enjoyed it. they had it where if the show didnt get renewed, it was still a great ending, showing how norman basically becomes a psycho.

interesting to see how next season plays out. i assume we see an even more violent norman. vera probably would be in it as well with flashbacks and in norman's head

Last edited:
Season 5 was confirmed with 4 so it's just a matter what cast is coming back.

Very open ended type, we might find out more about Emma, Dylan, Sheriff, Dylan's dad, that weird guy with the fur, the investigation or not. Nothings need to know

they got Rihanna :wow: :lol:

i assume Vera is going to still be in a lot of episodes since Norman's mind is completely ****** up now

I ain't even enjoy it like that but the show is amazing, I legit believed she was alive for a good majority of the episode

Last edited:
:lol: This ******* weirdo literally kills all yambs he comes in contact with. I knew she was dead off last season.

Didn't even realize this was back. Will catch it on demand this week. Will be interesting to see how much Vera is involved in current season whether its his hallucinations or flash backs.

It don't even make sense no mo, yambs basically fallin in his lap (married ones at that).

It's funny cuz I think Psycho is a pretty great film and I found Norman interesting and obviously ****** up. His past was a mystery

But now I hate and have nothing but disgust for Norman Bates. Son literally kills yambs. Such a waste.

Somebody needs to take the premise and just have the young teen bang the hot girl at school, the tescher, the sick best friend, and the wife. Add in other stuff like the doubl3 standard when the situation is changed.

Back
Top Bottom