Batman: Arkham Origins thread, Cold cold heart DLC April 2014

@pr0phecy718 My game rotation is minimal. GTA and COD. With three kids at home and a corporate job, I have very little time to play.

Just saw the notification on my email. Totally forgot about the mention thing :lol:

Thanks for the head's up pr0ph (can't seem to do the @ thing :lol:)

Anyways, the local game shop just released details for the pre-order. Kinda crazy late since game's already dropping this Friday. Thinking of getting the Collector's Edition. I've never purchased a collector's edition of a game before. You guys think this one's worth it?

Last edited:
Day off Friday, got a coupon... Ain't gonna wait. Gonna cop. Best Buy is giving a $10 reward zone coupon for preordering as well.

Just saw the notification on my email. Totally forgot about the mention thing :lol:

Anyways, the local game shop just released details for the pre-order. Kinda crazy late since game's already dropping this Friday. Thinking of getting the Collector's Edition. I've never purchased a collector's edition of a game before. You guys think this one's worth it?

Honestly, I think it's a bit too much in price.

Honestly, I think it's a bit too much in price.

How much is it there in the US? I think we have it here at $99 converted. Having second thoughts about it.

Hmm, not that bad if that's the case. Might go out and get the collector's one then. Being a bats fan is sometimes difficult :lol:

Whoa! That UK exclusive is way better. Digging that crate like case. Seems like they got a lot more stuff included too.

Ah! So I got it mixed up? Man! So what we're getting is the UK edition then? I like the first one better

My bad rfx45 rfx45 :lol:

Last edited:
I might just have to wait for the game of the year edition. Gota GTAV on deck and The Last of Us still needing to be completed. Looks so dope though.

Why's the game released on a Friday?

from what Ive heard its supposedly to coordinate a simultaneous international release. So no Spoilers I guess.
But seems like a lot of fuss for nothing. Although personally, I would prefer a Friday release in general. No time on tuesday nights to put in quality game time

Ah! So I got it mixed up? Man! So what we're getting is the UK edition then? I like the first one better

My bad rfx45 rfx45 :lol:

The one with the crate like case, and Joker in front of the tvs is our version (North American). It comes with a feature length documentary as well, of DC villians. That blu-ray alone is probably gonna be about $20 when it releases.

I pre-ordered both cause I think the statues are pretty badass on each edition. Also, I really want that collectible case.

The one with the crate like case, and Joker in front of the tvs is our version (North American). It comes with a feature length documentary as well, of DC villians. That blu-ray alone is probably gonna be about $20 when it releases.

I pre-ordered both cause I think the statues are pretty badass on each edition. Also, I really want that collectible case.

Yeah, really like the case too. Too much is missing from the UK version that we're getting here in the Philippines. Had me second guessing if I should get it.

Back
Top Bottom