Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

How long does it usually take DICE to sent out a patch? game is 
pimp.gif
, but the voice chat problem is really getting to me, especially during close game and you can't really hear what your teammates are saying cause of voice chat in the program ..
indifferent.gif

I think its dependent on certification process across all platforms along with testing.

Im sure DICE is still working on the patch(es).

Id expect it (A Patch or Patches) to come out before or right when B2K comes out.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

EA President Confirms Battlefield 4
It probably goes without saying that Battlefield 4 is inevitable, but EA President Frank Gibeau spoke at University of Southern California today where he confirmed this. EA responded by saying he was "speaking broadly about the Battlefield brand".
Update: In a statement, EA told us the following:

"Frank was speaking broadly about the Battlefield brand - a brand that EA is deeply passionate about and a fan community that EA is committed to."

Original story follows:

EA has allegedly confirmed the existence of Battlefield 4. According to reports on Twitter, Electronic Arts president Frank Gibeau commented that "there is going to be a Battlefield 4" during a keynote at the University of Southern California.

Given that Battlefield 3 was the fastest-selling game in EA history, the news comes as no surprise. Still, this marks the first time that EA has publicly acknowledged the existence of the sequel.
IGN
Twitter

Great! BUT i swear these *%@!##! at EA better not make this a yearly thing and rush DICE to pump out BF games. Take your time to make another great game.

The only way they would be able to compete with MW3 is to drop a new BF every year. 

-The Juice

Yeah, but hopefully they don't take that route and rush games yearly.. This one should be good for a minute

I know more people use the microphone. I think I run into two people a day who I can talk to outside of NT.

Thinking about picking this up. Any links to some online gameplay videos? My buddy said online play is slow and choppy, but he also once told me that the Lions traded Andre Ware to the Colts, so I dont know what to believe.

i think EA gonna rotate every year with Medal of Honor and BF series ...i hope not tho ..but then again its the latest trend this gen to have sequels every other year/year ...
grin.gif

So funny you posted that video. Past couple of days ive been doing nothing but that 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Perfect troll gadget! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude in the vid is REALLY good at it though... 

I have more MAV roadkills than i have C4 kills 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

So funny you posted that video. Past couple of days ive been doing nothing but that 
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Perfect troll gadget! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Dude in the vid is REALLY good at it though... 

I have more MAV roadkills than i have C4 kills 
laugh.gif

use it on metro 64man HC triple kills everytime you go up or down the stairway

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by swendro88

PC heads using an Nvidia card, there's a new beta driver out.

http://www.nvidia.com/Download/Find.aspx?lang=en-us

Been able to play the campaign on utltra.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Oh my God this games looks sooooo Good.
10 percent performance boost ?
Didn't I post this a few pages back?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Haven't really noticed improvements, though.

I hope they make things less blue after the patch AND have in-game VOIP for PC. Frustrating not being able to talk to randoms.
mad.gif

Man, I feel kinda bad when my team is completely dominating the other side. I was on Caspian playing gunner on a tank and driver and I hung out around the fields while the enemy kept driving out with buggies which I repeatedly destroyed. Enemy tanks werent doing anything.

I'd hate to be on the other side of that team or any team like that in general.

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Man, I feel kinda bad when my team is completely dominating the other side. I was on Caspian playing gunner on a tank and driver and I hung out around the fields while the enemy kept driving out with buggies which I repeatedly destroyed. Enemy tanks werent doing anything.

Happens more often than you'd think.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by 2g00d4u

Happens more often than you'd think.
30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif
laugh.gif
 Ive had a couple bad - like really bad - games. And its all in the last few days. Made me want to rage quit, but im like nah just hang on, haha.
Was it PC or Ps3?

Had an awesome tank round earlier this time playing driver. My first and best experience as driver. I learned that if you become a proficient tanker you can really dominate games
sick.gif

And I had some trouble controlling the tank too. Gotta get use to this. the T90A seems a little harder to maneuver compared to the M1.

Oh and multi-tasking on the tank! Can be a B.

Really fun stuff.

Happens more often on PC. I often get dumped into shorthanded teams (due to dudes from that side rage-quiting, perhaps?
laugh.gif
) that aren't objective oriented.
30t6p3b.gif

At least on PS3 you have a barely functioning VOIP to cope with a dysfunctional squad; you at least had a sense of organization -which BF3 PC severely lacks. 32 players not really communicating is just one big mess.
sick.gif

Some mother *@%+@$ really smacked me to death with his MAV. I paid no attention to him at first b/c he just kept bumping me....then he went away...but that was just to gather momentum, and then he really went so fast as to kill me. What. The. +*%$.

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Happens more often on PC. I often get dumped into shorthanded teams (due to dudes from that side rage-quiting, perhaps?
laugh.gif
) that aren't objective oriented.
30t6p3b.gif

At least on PS3 you have a barely functioning VOIP to cope with a dysfunctional squad; you at least had a sense of organization -which BF3 PC severely lacks. 32 players not really communicating is just one big mess.
sick.gif

just happened earlier. but we was on the other team...the sad/good thing about this game is the choke point and making sure you get there first. METRO/GRAND BAZAAR/DEMAVAND is huge when you get B.

im logging on right now. NT. UNITE

BF3 on PC is so good. after years of CS, these guns feel like they have no recoil at all

meanwhile on MW3 on PS3, i'm getting my !$% kicked left and right lol

Back
Top Bottom