Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyone in here, like me, not complete Co-Op and want to?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]ran one game with a random cat and dude was an idiot. went right back to online. hit me, lemme know. I just wanna get the guns unlocked.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]xbox, GT in the sig.[/color]

^ I know what you mean.... still can't go past that damn sniper mission because my teammate kept shooting the guys in the bus before the signal was given.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]the first mission is the only one i played. He died a good 7 times, had to play as a damn medic. complete trash.[/color]

Yeah, the first one can definitely suck pretty quickly. (pause)

You just need to deploy mines for the tanks, then go all-out taking down infantry. At least console has VOIP. Could be much easier with voice chat. PC doesn't have any. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Just saw this on BF3 EA UK. That's how you PTFO!
pimp.gif
wouldve been nice if the jeep at the end picked him up and rescued him, thats why you need teamwork an people that know how to use the headset they have on their head
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yea. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]playing the f'n objective. [/color]

^ What he said.

Lucky Javelin shot, that's all. Why is he calling the AH-1Z Viper a "jet"?
30t6p3b.gif
Been trying to RPG and snipe jets and choppers lately. Been moderately successful with it. I feel they're more useful than those nerfed Stingers.

Haven't been getting home early lately, so I haven't been rolling with NT BF3 PS3 lately. So I took the time to make my BF3 PC account level up to catch up to my PS3 level.

looks like the PS3 patch is live. From past experience, the PC/XBOX360 patches come a week later. Can't wait!
smokin.gif

On another note... this came in the mail today. Had the dog tag personally engraved at the mall right after, too. *nerd/dork* 
laugh.gif
 They're pretty good quality, though.

2zsmae8.jpg

Patch is here for PS3? Haven't been on in a couple of weeks. I may get on tonight.

add me

PSN:mross16

^ sorry, didn't edit my post.

Patch for VOIP fix for PS3 is live now. No such development for PC, though.
ohwell.gif

Just copped a Saitek X52 pro joystick for flying the jets and helis on BF3 PC. Choppers are ok... jets have a throttle problem.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Anybody else have a joystick they've bound/programmed the keys on BF3?
nerd.gif

And it's a bit annoying having to log onto a server just to change settings for the game.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

YO ZK
where did you get that shirt?
pretty dope.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Originally Posted by gatorad3

nice pick up zk1
Thanks. Got it from the DICE US Store.http://us-store.dice.se/  Dog tags came in bundled "free" with the shirt (their promo) for $34.99 + $6 USPS PM shipping (ships from NY). I got the Engineer shirt in blue, and the Assault Dog Tag set.
Prices are a bit on the expensive side, but the shirt is good quality. Better than that FPSRussia  "Professional Russian"  shirt I got for $20 for sure.
laugh.gif
Fit is a bit snug than the usual US shirt sizing. I kinda want that Frostbite shirt, too.

Tried out my new joystick out for BF3 PC. Turns out it works smooth as butter for everything BUT BF3 Jets.
30t6p3b.gif

mad.gif

ohwell.gif
 It works well with BF3 Helicopters, though.

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

How come there isnt weapon ratings on the guns? All snipers take 2 hits to the body unless its a headshot, so they're pretty much all the same. Well maybe not the SKS, EMR and SVD.

probably because they get tweaked every patch

^ They have different muzzle velocities and fire rates, though -both of which affects accuracy. If I remember correctly, different parts of the body yield different damage ratings when hit. It's on YouTube, I think.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

Checked my stats today and found out I'm ranked number 8 in "Kills Per Minute" for xbox 360 in the world
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://bf3stats.com/stats_360/Nujabez
You're #9 now when I just checked it
laugh.gif
but seriously man... Awesome stuff, dude. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5jscnb.jpg

Here's mine for PS3. Not as impressive as yours, I know.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
 Haven't been playing lately on PS3, though. Trying to make my BF3 PC account catch up with it these past few weeks. 

28iqg7c.jpg

Here's my PC one. Level 44 now (site just didn't update). Still not that good on PC. Took me about 30 more hours to get to the same level as my PS3 account.
laugh.gif
Trying to map out my joystick whilst in a competitive match didn't help, either... dying 435353452432 times in the process. 
roll.gif

Finally got to finish that damn sniper mission. Had a competent teammate. That last Co-op mission is a pain in the @#$, though. Man, I hate those @#$@ QTEs! Especially that last one!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom