Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Im still debating on getting this for PS3 or 360.

Who has BC2 for either? Im about to pick it up soon.

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I just got BC2 for the PS3 a couple of weeks ago.
smokin.gif

I was just completely blown away when I saw the RPG going through the tunnel
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS GAME!!!
laugh.gif

I can hear the kids whine now, "where are my killstreaks?" ..."This too slow pace for me!?! CoD better!" ..blah blah blah

anyways...I'm soo ready for this game .....The sound effects
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Recommended PC Specs to run the Alpha Trial - Subject to change before finalized game.

Q: What are the minimum hardware recommendations for the Alpha Trial? 

A: RECOMMENDED WINDOWS PC SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS 

Installed: Origin 
CPU: Quadcore @ 2.0 GHz or faster 
RAM: 4 GB or more 
Hard Drive: 7.25 GB free disk space 
Video: 512 MB or greater 
DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card with latest drivers (AMD 11.5 or later, nVidia 275.33 or later) 
Sound: DirectX 10 or 11 compatible card 
Internet: broadband connection 
Note that these do not necessarily represent the requirements for the final game.

^ yup. I wish I could do that in BC2 sometimes.

I wonder how long it takes for you to go prone? I hope it's not too quick so drop shots are discouraged, but reasonable quick enough to take cover. That part of CoD is annoying.

Reupped the video links & added Part 2.  ^^^
Although this isnt exciting but u can catch a glimse of BF3 PS3 Multiplayer

Just a heads up that if any of you guys stumble across an extra beta code, if you could send it my way that'd be great.
wink.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Sick. 

DICE: Battlefield 3 console maps are more "Compact"

bf3parismp_530x298.jpg

Speaking to Gamezone.de (as translated by CVG), DICE Executive Producer Patrick Bach explained some of the changes made to Battlefield 3 multiplayer on consoles. According to Bach, compromises had to be made in order to create the best possible experience on consoles. One such compromise is the 24-player limit we learned about earlier this year.

Another compromise, he said, is the construction of more "compact" maps. Maps will be smaller than their PC counterparts, though he assures players "it's not that we have cut them in half," but rather compacted them "slightly to keep the action up."

Bach mentioned Battlefield Bad Company 2 as a point of reference, noting that its maps "weren't really small on console." Having spawned at the base with no vehicles many times, we'd be hard-pressed to disagree. Speaking of vehicles, Bach did confirm that jets will be available in the console version, so virtual pilots can rest easy

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

I just got BC2 for the PS3 a couple of weeks ago.
smokin.gif

I was just completely blown away when I saw the RPG going through the tunnel
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MY BODY IS READY FOR THIS GAME!!!
laugh.gif
I just got BC2 for the PS3 as well about three weeks ago and I love the gameplay. I haven't played Black Ops since I purchased this. 

I am looking for more PS3 players. Who else plays?

PSN:Flatbushfiyah23

^ will add you up later after I get home from work. Pretty much the only game I play these days, too.

Good to see a lot of people still playing BC2 on the PS3.
smokin.gif

funny how people are just getting into bad company 2

game was ok but wasn't even close to the Battlefield series

Good to see others playing this too on PS3. I haven't played the rest of the Battlefield series but for those saying BC2 is bad could you please clarify as to why?

Back
Top Bottom