Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

I see on other forums (EaUk) that 1st setup getting a lot of love.. Im personally a fan of that 2nd set up.. more my steez
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
regardless i cant wait to see all the customization available for all the guns

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I see on other forums (EaUk) that 1st setup getting a lot of love.. Im personally a fan of that 2nd set up.. more my steez
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
regardless i cant wait to see all the customization available for all the guns

im feeling that 2nd setup aswell  
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
naturally other people favor the first setup. Perfect camping  "defensive" set up. I fawks with the second set as well, foregrip look sexy. Although I'll probably still stick with my SMGs

-The Juice

Holy $@*# i just read that 
SMGs are All Kit weapons! 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

UMP-45 on Support class x Supressor x C4 x Ammo Box = 
pimp.gif

Carbines are strictly for Engineers.

Just some videos of Co-op action that I found on YouTube. 
smokin.gif
Not sure if they're already posted in the previous page, though.

Supposedly it's coming on Sept. 9th. I need to get a new Xbox ASAP. Might have to go hungry for a week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Finally got a copy of BFBC2, forgot how dope this game actually was.

-The Juice
360?

nerd.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]check the sig, add, let's dominate.[/color]

PC users rejoice? - DICE is now considering Mod-Tools
back-to-karkand-art-620x321.jpg

It’s been disappointing for PC game modders that Battlefield 3 won’t ship with mod tools, because the new Frostbite 2.0 engine is simply too complex for modders to use, not to mention there are tricky licensing issues with third party software used in Frostbite.

But according to DICE’s general manager Karl-Magnus Troedsson, DICE has heard the community and their wishes, and said in recent interview with AusGamers,
“We have heard the community very loud and clear on this topic — that they want mod tools. We are considering it, back in the studio. The game won’t ship with mod tools, but we have heard it. I’m not saying that we’re going to do it, I’m saying that we are thinking about it.

Unpopular Opinion: The worst thing developers ever did was including sniper weapons as a main class weapon.

Yep I said it. Snipers bring campers and camping mentality. Been hopping into games on Conquest where the majority of my team got on Gillie suit camping with their backs turned to the flag. We are down 2 flags, and instead of helping out and hopping on a flag, they'd rather sit on top of a building not even looking in the same direction. Why pay $60 for a game and $50 a year just so you can play like a #%#%%? K/D in this game shouldn't be that important to someone. I play to win, not to loose by a substantial amount, now I have to hear that annoying $%# fog horn sound for the rest of the match because dudes are legitamately terrified of being shot at.
30t6p3b.gif

I've lost the last 5 games (where I led the entire lobby in points btw) because people don't want to play the objective. That's the one thing I miss from Halo 2. In Halo they spawn only 2 snipers on a map and that's it, forcing the rest of the player to actually play the damn game. If we have a good lead, then fine, camp your heart out but in the begining you must hop on those flags.

yeah I'm mad.

-The Juice

laugh.gif
son i know that feel

Idk how many times i was about to click Reply when i had a post typed in just ranting about $!%**# tools sniping from our spawn (conquest) or 2 bases behind (Rush) not doing a mother %!#@!+% thing.. but never post it lol & i get heated cause everyone else who isnt being a tool is trying to PTFO.. And hate it wen i them type of players in my squad.. I get killed and see them not even flinching . sitting there. Not shooting. just ADS. Being a vag. bases behind im like ... welp no point on spawning on u @@%
30t6p3b.gif
or i just stop caring cause we're going to lose anyways & i just troll them .. getting in their way & shooting at them and %$@*.. sending them msgs .. watevs..

thats one of the things i hate about BC2, is bush wookies. Along with Mk2 & USAS/Saigas. 

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

laugh.gif
son i know that feel

Idk how many times i was about to click Reply when i had a post typed in just ranting about $!%**# tools sniping from our spawn (conquest) or 2 bases behind (Rush) not doing a mother %!#@!+% thing.. but never post it lol & i get heated cause everyone else who isnt being a tool is trying to PTFO.. And hate it wen i them type of players in my squad.. I get killed and see them not even flinching . sitting there. Not shooting. just ADS. Being a vag. bases behind im like ... welp no point on spawning on u @@%
30t6p3b.gif
or i just stop caring cause we're going to lose anyways & i just troll them .. getting in their way & shooting at them and %$@*.. sending them msgs .. watevs..

thats one of the things i hate about BC2, is bush wookies. Along with Mk2 & USAS/Saigas. 
laugh.gif
I have typed my rant 4 times now and never replied, but this last game was the last #@%#$+# straw. This game IMO is so dope when everyone is doing their job, earlier yesterday I had a beast team playing up against another beast team. We fought the entire match and we only won by 2. Game was exciting as hell, was on edge the entire time. I just don't get it man. This game gives you so MANY weapons to choose from and they are all fairly balanced, why camp with one weapon? I hate losing when I know I should've won.

I'll be sad if camping takes over in BF3. The Alpha gameplays do show a lot of ground sitters on that Metro map.
grin.gif

-The Juice

Word. I know exactly what u mean.. & Thats my concern with Prone..  i was like
eyes.gif
wen they confirmed prone ... 
Dudes will prone in bushes or far as hell away but i hear that prone fits very natural & fluent with BF3 gameplay.. So idk.. we'll see how it goes.

Devs are saying this will be the most balanced BF game ever... So fingers crossed. I have faith in DICE though. 

Edit: Oh btw... im not anti sniper.. I enjoy sniping .. Aggressive sniping... I think too much of my SPM to sit miles away & have nothing going on just to get a kill and have my SPM drop... But if ur on Defense in Rush.. Snipe away if you must.. no problems with that.

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

Unpopular Opinion: The worst thing developers ever did was including sniper weapons as a main class weapon.

Yep I said it. Snipers bring campers and camping mentality. Been hopping into games on Conquest where the majority of my team got on Gillie suit camping with their backs turned to the flag. We are down 2 flags, and instead of helping out and hopping on a flag, they'd rather sit on top of a building not even looking in the same direction. Why pay $60 for a game and $50 a year just so you can play like a #%#%%? K/D in this game shouldn't be that important to someone. I play to win, not to loose by a substantial amount, now I have to hear that annoying $%# fog horn sound for the rest of the match because dudes are legitamately terrified of being shot at.
30t6p3b.gif

I've lost the last 5 games (where I led the entire lobby in points btw) because people don't want to play the objective. That's the one thing I miss from Halo 2. In Halo they spawn only 2 snipers on a map and that's it, forcing the rest of the player to actually play the damn game. If we have a good lead, then fine, camp your heart out but in the begining you must hop on those flags.

yeah I'm mad.

-The Juice
Not unpopular at all. At least with me. I see this more so lately since bf3 is coming out. I guess a lot of cod players hopped on to bc2 to get ready but it's evident. Yesterday dude was asking the team chat how to go prone. Straight up forgot he was playing another game.
I can't stand those all sniper squads either. Wasting spawn. Then they like to camp out near the deployment base. I know recon class is long range and all, but you gotta move up a little so the whole team can gradually push the line towards the enemy. 

Real talk, a lot of these dudes just like to shoot guns smh.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom