Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Originally Posted by Rell

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

Originally Posted by Rell

Got a working mic
pimp.gif
Yeah, i heard ya... most of the time. 
laugh.gif
 Good bunch of rounds, man. Most of them were close, too. That's definitely one thing that I like more on PS3... competition's much more level.
smokin.gif

Too bad I got asked to cook some dinner, so gameplay was interrupted. Oh well. 
laugh.gif

Haha, n yea man, good rounds in today. Im in love with the F2000, so steady.

I got MVP for the first time that last round I played too. Game is 100x more fun when you can actually communicate

I use to play the game all the time by my self without a mic cause I didnt know anyone else that played.
My brother hopped on for the first time and we were straight training on the other team.
The only draw back was that our squad was probably the only ones denoting the objectives and protecting them.
If you want to run with me, my gt is ut1019.

Seeing TomCap's pic of his sniper headshot... Made me want to go out and break 1000m...
My longest was 505m....

So just got off and got a 1025m Headshot on firestorm.. I was AMPED! 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 On Console mind you...

I dont have a pic of it... but if you peep my Battlelog and look at Longest headshot.. Itll show 1025m..

pimp.gif

^^nice!! congrats on breaking 1000!!

I was dropping people at the 850-1050m range last night. It such a rush to see the hit marker after the bullet takes 2-3 seconds to land.

any way i can DL that 758 Mb update externally? it takes too long on the ps3..lol

Yeah it's challenging to get MVP when SPIDERMACHINE916 and JPTHE3 are on your squad.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
But it's a welcome challenge.
smokin.gif

I see myself going back to the F2000 as well, the FAMAS just feels too light when you fire it from the hip.
Having a mic is definitely tons better. Really helps when you repair tanks -people don't just run away.
laugh.gif

I wish Co-op missions had checkpoints so you don't have to do the same thing over-and-over again if you or your partner squad up.
mad.gif

Still have to break the 1000m barrier sniping. Most people aren't sitting ducks now.
laugh.gif
But it's definitely cool to go head-to-head against multiple opposing snipers, then taking them all down before they get you.
pimp.gif
Will try to break it tonight after I get home in the late afternoon. Going out of town at the moment. What's a good map to do so? Oman (from the carrier), Wake (from that tiny island), and Firestorm (from the one mountain to the other) seem to be good places to take long-range shots.

Originally Posted by jongjong24

any way i can DL that 758 Mb update externally? it takes too long on the ps3..lol

AFAIK, unfortunately, there's no other option -even on PC (Origin only). Just leave it on while you're at work or school, I guess?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
Why haven't y'all told me about the M98B before? So many headshots without trying
pimp.gif
& I don't even use snipers let alone bolt actions.

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I think the M320 GL needs to be like BC2...

The 320GL in BF3 is way too good.I hate dying to them #*$$+...

The Blast Radius/Splash damage is way too big...

In BC2. U used it to break down cover and finish off people and every so often get a instakill but in BF3 the M320 could easily pull u off doubles and triples..

Thats me.. If they tone down the Spalsh Damage/Blast Radius.. Im happy...

I never use it. Except to unlock the L85. Thats it ... I rather have dat hellffff (Health)
pimp.gif

Also. Ps3 VOIP cant be fixed due to it having to do something the actual conole it self and ram... So its unlikely it will get any better . DICE says they cant do anything about it at this point

Tom_Cap- DIRTY!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
... My longest is at 505m. (Didnt save on BL
30t6p3b.gif
)
When BC2 first came out , with nade launcher an splash damage you can kill 5 people at once hahahaha , then they nerfed it badly , just like KARL G 

got a kill from 700-800meters but it wasn't a head shot
mad.gif
, I just randomly took a shot before getting in a vehicle
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So many hackers on BF3 PC tonight. a couple of guys on the other team going 155-0 and 72-1 in rounds. Worse, round hasn't started yet, and yet you get killed by said opponents already AT YOUR SIDE'S DEPLOYMENT SPAWN AT THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Well, it could be worse... I could get killed by a Radio Beacon or a Med Kit (the irony) over and over again like in the Beta.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I think the M320 GL needs to be like BC2...

The 320GL in BF3 is way too good.I hate dying to them #*$$+...

The Blast Radius/Splash damage is way too big...

In BC2. U used it to break down cover and finish off people and every so often get a instakill but in BF3 the M320 could easily pull u off doubles and triples..

Thats me.. If they tone down the Spalsh Damage/Blast Radius.. Im happy...

I never use it. Except to unlock the L85. Thats it ... I rather have dat hellffff (Health)
pimp.gif

Also. Ps3 VOIP cant be fixed due to it having to do something the actual conole it self and ram... So its unlikely it will get any better . DICE says they cant do anything about it at this point

Tom_Cap- DIRTY!
sick.gif
pimp.gif
... My longest is at 505m. (Didnt save on BL
30t6p3b.gif
)

I just read that the VOIP update will be coming out next month. That RAM thing was Sony's reason as to why they cant do cross-gam chat, becasue the PS3 dedicates ALL of its ram to whatever game is being played from what I remember.

And yea, Im just now getting back into sniping, had a few BATTLES, it got to a point where me and dude would meet back up at our respective spots just to go at it

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've missed you basterds...

getting my update done today and WILL be running BF3 soon. gotta get some run with you guys again.
been about two months, shouldn't be too rusty. haven't followed the thread much because i've missed playing it online... anything new and notable? (cliffnotes)[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]oh yea... Xbox people... add me. Tag is in the Sig![/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i've missed you basterds...

getting my update done today and WILL be running BF3 soon. gotta get some run with you guys again.
been about two months, shouldn't be too rusty. haven't followed the thread much because i've missed playing it online... anything new and notable? (cliffnotes)[/color]

Infrared scope is useless.
Famas is
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]damn, i did love that infrared too. [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]good look...[/color]

Seems like they didnt nerf the IRNV for tanks? I unlocked it awhile ago, but just recently messed around with it. Its cool to be able to detect mines and all, but now that youre able to spot them on the map its not as necessary anymore.

Plus, I dont want to be too dependent on using IRNV like I did with the guns.

Guided shell is pretty awesome though. That plus CITV or SOFLAM= bye bye helis. And it seems great on its own too for taking out other tanks.
Im close to unlocking the CITV. Only problem is finding someone that uses guided shells.

Man, today's stretch of games were really sketchy. Rounds went back-and-forth -but not in a good way. One round, team play was nice... easily overpowering the opposition; then our team plays really bad by the next. No team play whatsoever. One squad can only do so much. 
ohwell.gif
 Messed up my W/L ratio a bit.
laugh.gif

fan8gh.png

Sorry yallayallaNT/j2sagnirb and rellD05. Good, steady helicopter flying by SPIDERMACHINE916, though. 
smokin.gif
 And yes, I'll try to skip work early... just been unusually occupied during the latter part of the day these days. 
laugh.gif
 Looks like JPTHE3 and December won't be playing that much, with the NT MW3 tournament drawing near. 
nerd.gif

man I was doing horrible. I been trying to catch my sniping level up with the other classes so Id usually have to lag back behind everybody trying to get a shot.

^ Nah, I don't think that would work unless it's NT BF3 PS3 vs. NT BF3 XBOX360. We aren't that many, unfortunately.

I'm a little jelly I couldn't participate in the MW3 tournament, since I live on the opposite side of the world: a) time zones suck and b) P2P server hosting gives me horrible latency overall.
sick.gif
Sigh.
ohwell.gif

And yes, I'll try to skip work early... just been unusually occupied during the latter part of the day these days. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nah man i was just kidding around with that, yeah it sucks you come on right when i'm about to stop playing, but keep doing what you doing to get that paper.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

^ Good run again today, dude. Our team fell apart in the last match, but we managed to pull it off.
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

Conquest Assault is growing on me. You can actually win rounds in less than 6 minutes.
eek.gif
sick.gif
3 of the last 4 matches were 6, 8, and 10 minutes, respectively. Last match went 16 minutes.
pimp.gif

So many hackers on BF3 PC tonight. a couple of guys on the other team going 155-0 and 72-1 in rounds. Worse, round hasn't started yet, and yet you get killed by said opponents already AT YOUR SIDE'S DEPLOYMENT SPAWN AT THE OPPOSITE END OF THE MAP.
30t6p3b.gif
indifferent.gif

Well, it could be worse... I could get killed by a Radio Beacon or a Med Kit (the irony) over and over again like in the Beta.
ohwell.gif
Play B2K maps , hackers dont buy the DLC 

Back
Top Bottom