Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

^ it happens. apparently lopsided servers are starting to become common even on BF3 PS3.
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah we getting back tonight.
pimp.gif

Since NT will be down for a day, hit me up at my *new* #NT Twitter account:angry:zk1MPLS
Been wanting to make one for a while now.
laugh.gif

man ZK i was at 18-4 that last game when the game froze
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

it was half way through the round too
also YALLA were you there too, earlier in your other account?
i could have sworn i saw you
nerd.gif

^ Man, I got disconnected around 3-4 times last night. Wasn't feeling like playing after that, really.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by zk1MPLS

^ Man, I got disconnected around 3-4 times last night. Wasn't feeling like playing after that, really.
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

you seen the mav exploit in metro , where you can be on top of the map , and C4 everyone in the tunnels an they cant do is 
roll.gif
  people going 200-0 in metro now without hacks, an now theres a glitch where you can get the LAV 
roll.gif

Who's on Xbox?

Add me: Nawzlew

Or post your name and I'll add you.

I'll probably be on tonight.

Happens all too often on BF3 PC these days.
30t6p3b.gif

Btw, yallayalla_ , which one of your accounts was you earlier? both were in the same round on opposing teams. 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Haven't teabagged anyone yet, really.
laugh.gif
Always on the lookout for other enemies that might take me out.

First ones that come in mind when you want to teabag someone are the douchebags with USAS-12s with Frag rounds.
indifferent.gif

Man I was playing my usual Team Deathmatch yesterday it was horrible lol

everybody using shotguns with frag rounds not just the USAS 12.
I have the USAS 12 w/ frag rounds myself I use it sometimes but damn yesterday was hell haha

/\ I been on my sniper steez lately
pimp.gif

silenced SV98 FTW!!!!
pimp.gif

so many headshots... went 14-0 one round last night on that grassy map with the burnnig cars at the gas staation in the middle

carrying a silenced mp443 with it for short ranges
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Bruh i literally havent played in like 3 weeks/A Month
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]i was on that same kinda run though... mine was at about 2 months. Just started to get some run again. [/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]feels goodman.[/color]

Just got back on this game had it since release and only played a few times. Dope game but it seems like everytime I die it's that damn USAS. I get hit from far as hell too. Sniping in this game is so damn fun, Idk how the hell ya'll are getting these far kills my furthest is like 200m away lmao. I'm still learning though.

Haven't played in like 3 days. Been busy, but in a good way.
smokin.gif
With that said, hopping on PC now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
Looks like Metro Conquest 64 on PC.
roll.gif
Surprised there aren't guys noob-tubing and using RPGs. No RPG/ M320 server, perhaps? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Finally got M98B, and my god, this sniper is super beastly! 
Yeah, just got mine on BF3 PC as well. 
pimp.gif
 Really liking it so far. Long way to go before I unlock it on BF3 PS3, though.
Our team went on a 10 game win streak on BF3 PC yesterday. Pretty close rounds, too. Except for the Conquest Assault rounds, where we won on an average of 5m 30s. 
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 Just love it went teamplay comes together! 
pimp.gif
 Hard to find, these days.

How come there isnt weapon ratings on the guns? All snipers take 2 hits to the body unless its a headshot, so they're pretty much all the same. Well maybe not the SKS, EMR and SVD.

^ Didn't realize your enemy that you've knifed kinda looks at you once you've knifed them.
eek.gif
It's a little creepy. 
laugh.gif

Still want to knife a DICE dev on BF3 PC, though. But no one is online most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom