Battlefield: 3 -Official Thread- Be Advised: We are Mission Launch -

Ready to squad up if anyone else wants to. Just gonna run out to the gas station real quick. Be on in like 20m.

Psn: BigBaby913

anyone finish all of the assignments? ive been playing to finish them all recently and some are really annoying

anyone finish all of the assignments? ive been playing to finish them all recently and some are really annoying

Still trying to unlock last month's new dogtags. Those could take a while.

A peek at Armored Kill's new game mode: Tank Superiority:

haven't been on my ps3 for a while.... dayz has my attention now
but i WILL be getting back on for the release of Armored Kill :smokin

I haven't used the m416 or sv98 since early March, top 7% in dogtags :smokin

Last edited:
So i bought Premium and Basically have the 1st set of Assignments done... For the Jack of All Trades DogTag...

But all thats left is this Wrench Wielder 50 Squad Repairs... :smh:

**** is going to take years... Ive yet to get ONE Sq Repair!!

So i bought Premium and Basically have the 1st set of Assignments done... For the Jack of All Trades DogTag...
But all thats left is this Wrench Wielder 50 Squad Repairs... :smh:
**** is going to take years... Ive yet to get ONE Sq Repair!!

Get on a chopper with a squad member and spam away the repair tool. Best map to get repairs done is Operation Firestorm.

Smoke is actually a pretty clutch attachment ... :pimp:

Today...On metro.. I was on the US side and we got the Russian team pushed back to a and outside the doorway... and if u were looking from the US side @ B.. It was on the right side hallway where the ATM machines are by the doors..

I just pasted the walls with C4 and 5mins later after having to redo the walls because a lot of grenades would blow up my C4.. they finally pushed back in and clicked the trigger and got 6 or 7 man multi :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: and i picked one up with a M60 right after..

Almost certain that was my best C4 kill(s) to date :smile:

Last edited:
The new maps look awesome. They seem to have a Bad Company 2 feel, too them. I like. :smokin

finally have internet connection at home! its been a month since i last played
what did i miss? :lol:
Good to see you're fine. Last week's weather was horrible. Hope you and your fam got spared from the flooding.

Haven't been on BF3 PC for the past 4 days. I've been driving around in a new racing sim (Project CARS)... fiddling with car setups. I'm still about 8 seconds off the world record pace in some tracks. :x :wow: :lol:

I miss playing this still haven't had a chance to fix my xbox between working like crazy and my gf there's almost no time :smh:

Back
Top Bottom