Be safe for those who will be going to Mexico for vacation...

SMH... at least pops ok ...... all this drama is why mexico gonna lose one of there better coaches.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Most low end vacation spots in Mex are not safe, stick to private resorts with security and away from the general population.

Maybe its just me but whats the point of going somewhere if you're just going to stick to being in a resort?
My sisters went to Cabo and ended up staying in a resort last year and they still had a blast.  I guess it depends on what you do but some people may want to explore more and whatnot.

Recently, a dude that went to my high school got mugged and stabbed. I don't think he was in any resort. I think he was traveling, vacationing with his religious group.

sharon tay
pimp.gif

My uncle stays in a small town in zacatecas and he is the one with the "money" in his town, zetas showed up and told him that they wanted a big and beautiful house. My uncle already knew what the damn deal was, so he went to monterrey and was hiding for a while.

id be worried if I were a college student. seems like its like a matter of time, they do background checks on all these visitors and pick out the "rich ones" and hold them for ransom

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Go to southern Mexico
Was there last year...spent a week in a cute city drinking beer and peanuts in the city plaza, then traveled to the coast to chill on the beach while blowing trees
pimp.gif

it was beautiful
I'd be interested to know where you went. Been wanting to got to Mexico for a relatively cheap vacation.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by 5thGearidah

Go to southern Mexico
Was there last year...spent a week in a cute city drinking beer and peanuts in the city plaza, then traveled to the coast to chill on the beach while blowing trees
pimp.gif

it was beautiful
I'd be interested to know where you went. Been wanting to got to Mexico for a relatively cheap vacation.
Oaxaca
oaxaca.gif

there are a lot of spots in Central America that are cheap and fun.

the islands >>> mexico in terms of vacation

j/k thing are getting too serious out there

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

My uncle stays in a small town in zacatecas and he is the one with the "money" in his town, zetas showed up and told him that they wanted a big and beautiful house. My uncle already knew what the damn deal was, so he went to monterrey and was hiding for a while.
I have family in Zacatecas too.  I gotta say, the informant isn't lying.
smh.gif
  In the last year, my family has been through so much over there...it's ridiculous.  Murders, kidnapping, blackmail
frown.gif
  Everyone is corrupt, you're either a zeta or you're afraid of them, and that INCLUDES the damn government.  If you see any sort of criminal activity, you have to keep your mouth shut... and if they catch you spotting them...forget about it.  You can't tell the police anything for fear of them leaking your name to zetas.

Nuestra tierra...no hay futuro
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
don't nobody wanna go to Oaxaca.

There's a reason you never see a "Mexican girls from Oaxaca" thread on NT

i was born in mexico and lived there for 9 years and boy i dont ever wanna go back it's too hectic out there

its pretty much californiexico but i went to rosartio twice last summer and it was defenitly alot less people then when i went in 07 and 08.

oh well didn't stop me from beasting on the young freaky college students who were out there to share their vagys with new parteners while out there.

All this is true.
If you have no real business in Mexico, don't visit. It's dangerous as ever.
tired.gif

Went to Cancun 18 months ago and had a blast. DID run into some cartel activity, be safe yall.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
don't nobody wanna go to Oaxaca.

There's a reason you never see a "Mexican girls from Oaxaca" thread on NT

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my family from oaxaca. he is right though the selection of women their is not what's poppin
grin.gif
. checkout Huatulco its cheap and very nice not many people know about it went their years ago the beaches were really nice.

This feels like its on some scare tactic %@+#.. WHY DOES THE GOVERNMENT ALWAYS WANT US SCARED?????

No lie... my friends went there in October... they're driving in their rental... 3 guys. stopped at gun point by some random guys with machine guns. They made them go to an ATM...

Back
Top Bottom