Beaten bad in a video game..

i broke plenty of playston controllers with madden
indifferent.gif

I remember championship game in my madden league. I just given up a late touchdown to let him go up 7-3 with 1 minute to go. He kicks the ball of and I take itto the house with 48 seconds remaining on the clock to go up 10-3. I ended up holding my own on defense the next possession and the rest was history.

He told me he broke his controller after too
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Kobe in 2k8
my friend just isolates does the "bump run around thing" and once he's past your man you cant stop him its a dunk from anywhere. Basically3-Point line dunks FTL

CS 1.6 got me heated all the time... broke a mouse, headphones, slammed my keyboard a bunch.
SF2 when i was kid too, broke my bros turbo controller!!! he stomped my %!@ when he discovered the pieces in my drawer lol

I think I was playing MVP 2004....I was pitching a perfect game on the hard difficulty with Pettitte....It was the damn 9th inning with 1 out...I was winning1-0 and I was away playing the White Sox...I walked Magglio ans Frank Thomas came up....I was already pissed I lost the perfect game, but ws going for the nohitter.....First pitch I hung a curve ball....Thomas took it deep and i lost 2-1....I was so damn pissed....the PS2 controller flew against the wall and theright analog came out and all the buttons were messed up
laugh.gif

I remember getting my Genesis taken away from me cuz I slammed my controller into the system when I died on the last
level of Streets of Rage.

played this super smash bros fanatic, got me madd frutrasted, could hardley damage him, walked out the room before the anger got worse haha

Originally Posted by chris steez

GTA san andreas AND gta 4....i know ive been through this ALOT i just cant think of any games right now...ill post more once i remember...
Zero's mission in San Fierro FTL.

mad.gif

m. bison in Street fighter 2 turbo, he sonnned ken every damn time!

obviously mike tyson in punch out, if you've ever played the game you know what I'm talking about.

Other than that, maybe a few times in halo 2 or 3 when I just get fed up of online bull

just got done playing madden

i was steelers and i was up 21-0 in the first quarter

dude comes back to tie it up 21-21 after 3 big ben interceptions in the last minute of the 4th quarter. we go into overtime i have the ball first i throw aninterception then he kicks a field goal right there
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

ive thrown a controller or two in my day, but i learned to surpress my anger at video games as i got older.

I used to throw my controller, but then I got a little too mad and broke it

Sooooooooo now I stopped throwing my controller.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Some little kid I was kickin it with my ex g/f while she was babysitting him kicked my *%# in WiiMadden[/color]
mad.gif
laugh.gif

yes, i can get really upset if i am losing at a game. i try as hard as possible not to throw anything because then i will have to pay to buy a new one. i thinkthe only game that got me close to the edge was motorstorm, in the later races even if i was having a perfect race i could barely reach first. at one point ithrew my controller across the wall,walked out the room and paced around the house because i wanted to take out the game i throw it out the window. i finallylooked online and found a turbo glitch and won every race while continually cursing out the computer as i passed them by laughing.

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I seriously think I get more frustrated with video games than anything else in life. Even real sports affect me less. I don't know what it is.

In Madden one time, I was down by a TD in the 4th quarter, and I got him 4th and long to punt every time for the last 4 drives... but when I got the ball back,EVERY SINGLE FIRST PASS OF THE DRIVE WAS A PICK. It was a McNabb hot route fly pass to Curtis or Reggie Brown, and every single first throw was a pick. 4 in arow. I was so mad, I didn't know how it was possible. Even if someone is so good, how can they pick it off so easy like that... 4 times in a row.

+!$

Just happened like 2 hrs ago, i was playing Fight Night 3...#%!$ pissed me off. I had to kinda calm down tho cause it wasnt my system

Back
Top Bottom