Been 6 years since I’ve been here and have a question

I had another username back in 2006 but lost it when NT made an overhaul.

Anyway. I’ve always loved the Jordan models up to the XIV. Tinker Hatfield is the man.Years ago we never thought JB would release the OG colorways with Nike Air on em. Well they finally did a couple years ago. I noticed on a dude that had a pair of IVs and I could tell they weren’t fake. My interest immediately returned. I’ve been digging around and noticed even non-OG colorways are getting the Nike Air treatment.

So my question is this. Can someone point me to a site or something that has all the Js released with Nike Air on em? I’ve searched NT using advanced search and couldn’t find it. I’ve googled and can only find general release information. I guess I could comb through every release in the last 5 years or so but would rather not. But where is the best place to search ALL of the releases these days? Some of the old sites aren’t there anymore.

My first Jordan ever was the black tongue V so I will be paying close attention going forward. If those drop with Nike Air I will buy a pair for me and both my sons. Thanks for reading.

If we forget about 1s and 2s you have:

All the og 3-6.
Atmos 3
Korea 3
Red cement 3
Travis F&F 4
Splatter 4 (samples)
What the 4
Fresh Prince 5
What the 5 (soon)
Reverse infrared 6 (samples)
Social Status 6
Reflections of a champion 6
Travis 6

Might’ve forgot one or 2

All the og 3-6.
Atmos 3
Korea 3
Red cement 3
Travis F&F 4
Splatter 4 (samples)
What the 4
Fresh Prince 5
What the 5 (soon)
Social Status 6
Travis 6

Might’ve forgot one or 2
Thank you engineer for trying to help. When you say all of the OG 3-6, have the black tongue Vs been retroed with Nike Air? Hope I didn’t miss out on my first Jordan ever. When I looked on eBay and stockX (cool app btw) I didn’t see it.

What I HAVE seen in person were the OG IV blk cement and pretty sure the infrared VI (I always didn’t like how the NA is black so it’s hard to see). Pretty much broke my neck when I saw them IRL. All the research I did on spotting fakes I knew they were legit.

Thank you engineer for trying to help. When you say all of the OG 3-6, have the black tongue Vs been retroed with Nike Air? Hope I didn’t miss out on my first Jordan ever. When I looked on eBay and stockX (cool app btw) I didn’t see it.

What I HAVE seen in person were the OG IV blk cement and pretty sure the infrared VI (I always didn’t like how the NA is black so it’s hard to see). Pretty much broke my neck when I saw them IRL. All the research I did on spotting fakes I knew they were legit.
The black tongue 5s have never seen a NA retro yet. If we’re talking og color way retros then you have
94 Black cement 3
94 white cement 3
99 black cement 4
99 white cement 4
00 silver tongue fire red 5
00 black metallic 5
00 Infrared 6
01 black cement 3
13 white cement 3
15 maroon 6
15 white cement 4
16 black cement 5
16 true blue 3
18 black cement 3
19 black cement 4
19 infrared 6
20 silver tongue fire red 5

There’s still a bunch of OGs that haven’t seen a proper retro.

The black tongue 5s have never seen a NA retro yet. If we’re talking og color way retros then you have
94 Black cement 3
94 white cement 3
99 black cement 4
99 white cement 4
00 silver tongue fire red 5
00 black metallic 5
00 Infrared 6
01 black cement 3
13 white cement 3
15 maroon 6
15 white cement 4
16 black cement 5
16 true blue 3
18 black cement 3
19 black cement 4
19 infrared 6
20 silver tongue fire red 5

There’s still a bunch of OGs that haven’t seen a proper retro.
Great info thank you. I know of all the ones before 2013. So 2013 was the year they started bringing it back.

yeah the OGs are definitely the most important for me to know about but I am interested in ANY colorway that got Nike Air models 3-6. Thanks again! I have a better idea of where to start looking (2013). I might start a wiki page listing every single release with NA. With pictures most likely.

All the og 3-6.
Atmos 3
Korea 3
Red cement 3
Travis F&F 4
Splatter 4 (samples)
What the 4
Fresh Prince 5
What the 5 (soon)
Social Status 6
Travis 6

Might’ve forgot one or 2

What about all the Tinker 3s? (or do you consider those a different mode altogether?)

yup, if you fell for Gentry's Kool-Aid back then talkin about they'll never retro Jordans with Nike air ...then you bounced for a while...then you missed ALOT.

oh man I remember you and 160jordansdeep (what is he 500jordansdeep now? Lol) and you still have the same avatar lmao :lol:

yeah man I started the Team Disgruntled back then. We hated some Gentry. We just wanted to wear the shoes we had when we were younger Nike Air and all collecting be damned. Although I did enjoy collecting but wearing em was priority.

Welcome back! I've been on here on/off since 2001, so glad to see NTers return.

Thanks man. I was wrong it was 2004 when I joined I think I left in 2006. What was my name oh yeah it was JumpmansATL7. I think that was it. Wow you’re one of the OGs then lol

airjordan.net or something like that used to be a great resource and smartened me up on Air Jordans, but that shut down years ago.

I think that was one of my go to. Was it like a little flash site or something. Sounds very familiar.

man these ads on NT now I just can’t.

All the og 3-6.
Atmos 3
Korea 3
Red cement 3
Travis F&F 4
Splatter 4 (samples)
What the 4
Fresh Prince 5
What the 5 (soon)
Social Status 6
Travis 6

Might’ve forgot one or 2

So the neon AM 95 4 is another one non og.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom