Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

'99 join date is an achievement

I feel proud that I joined in '12 :lol:

2004 checking in.

I remember being on NT when I was like 12-13. I remember always being hyped for those Jordan Photoshop contests

I remember I joined because there was already a "noob police" messing with new members that didn't join from the start.

2002. Time really does fly.

Man it's crazy to think how I've been on here since high school all the way through the real world with jobs and bills and stuff.

It's not what it once was, but I still check general on the daily.

Been here since forever lurking (not sure how long)

My first post was in 2006 a mediatakeout article about Tupac being seen alive somewhere .... got embarrassed and went back lurking for like 2 years

:smh::rofl:

Still here after all these years..

300 posts in 18 years.

Appreciate you blessing us with the key strokes breh. Feel like i’ve just seen Sasquatch :pimp:

Has anybody got a DS account from 1999? :nerd: Please let us know through a 3rd party for the sake of preservation.

03' checking in
sn was jae millz or jape millz i think :lol:
either way it was when jae millz was poppin

started in the music forum now we here

Is Method Man still running things? is Dirty still here? the last time I Logged in was 2013 and finally was able to get my Password.

What happened to bastich?

Meth is definitely still running things. Haven't seen Dirty in a while though.

Bastitch dropped into the staff forum out of the blue a few weeks ago. First I had heard from him in years.

Can't remember when I joined - 06? My join date is screwy as I changed my name on the old site and the accounts were merged - when we moved to this one I lost about 6000 posts and I think the date is the later one rather than the original.

Edit: actually my join date looks okay at 03 - definitely wasn't here right at the beginning but I didn't think it had been that long!

can't remember when i started lurking but i do remember the photobucket stuff :lol:

'06 checkin in

I really did lurk before joining. The sign up wasnt instant and was like a month wait. So I was on iss from 01 to 03. I didn't even know I had an account because they don't email you. I jus randomly logged in and it worked. Been here since then

Back
Top Bottom