Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

re: This concept of NT falling off,

I mean if it has survived the maybe peak of social media platforms coming into play, what else could possibly happen for NT to fall off?

joined for the first time in about 02-03 back when I was in hs then stopped coming to the site for a few years and forgot my password so I was lurking for a long time before making a new username...used to be a member on uptowns.net too in the early 2000s if anyone remembers that one

checking in -

I kinda miss browsing NT on my Sidekick. >D

y'all remember this?
nbdsi.jpg

I mean if it has survived the maybe peak of social media platforms coming into play, what else could possibly happen for NT to fall off?
True, since Twitter is as popular as ever.

Last edited:

Yeah, in terms of the Hype Cycle the peak of social is at the tailsend. NT will be fine, although I don’t see HSers in the threads I post in?

That secret forum b like

"You guys see these clowns arguing about cargo shorts lol"

"You'd think they would tip with all that extra room"

"You don't leave tips at McDonald's tho"

"Hey look sckid made another thread today"

"NEW THREAD VOL....I HAVE NO LIFE"

":rofl: "

"You guys are going to hell lol"

"Great, I'll still see ninjahood after I die, yay"

"Nauwhgtyhare is coming to niketalk live again :stoneface: "

"Watch him around the food srs"

I really did lurk before joining. The sign up wasnt instant and was like a month wait. So I was on iss from 01 to 03. I didn't even know I had an account because they don't email you. I jus randomly logged in and it worked. Been here since then

Same here. I joined NT before iss but I didn’t know what was going on with my NT account so I stayed on iss for like a year before I tried here again

2007 here

Been here since it was under 600 members. My account reset when I switched to yuku back in the day...smh

You guys remember that dude that was pretending to be a dope boy from Detroit. Had all the cash and cartiers and everything. Turns out he was just posting someone else’s pics :lol:

Then obviously gold st capital

Back
Top Bottom