Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

Peep the signature. Joined in high school.
Favorite memories off top...
Free Pizza Hut pizza coupons (my family ate off of those for weeks. My parents to this day have no idea where I got those coupons.)
Free Surge by the pack (see above)
BK Chicken Fingers
Philly / NY Summit pics (I was mad jealous of their access to pin wheels and throwbacks)
Kerry's threads about meeting random, NY rappers (his infamous "prison' pose in his drawers)
The tall, skinny dude from FL who always dressed up in crazy Halloween costumes
Every jewelry thread in the General forum eventually getting shut down because of beef
The WDYWT beef between Dom Kennedy and the dude who was producing p0rn and Dom took a picture at a graveyard pourin' ol E out

Aw yea, remember both of those dudes from the WDYWT threads back in the day.

Actually camped outside of Walters and Wish with a couple of cats on here back in the day.

What's up all? Been a long time since I've been on here......I doubt any of you remember me.

I think I joined originally in 2001....first username got banned because I was acting like an idiot one night talking smack....

I remember you. Aren't you one of the first NT Lawyers? :nerd:

Last edited:
What's up all? Been a long time since I've been on here......I doubt any of you remember me.

I think I joined originally in 2001....first username got banned because I was acting like an idiot one night talking smack....
Come on, we remember you. Here's something you'll enjoy

'Zahra Elise'

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Keep revisiting this thread as nostalgia sets in -- good and bad....
Orinda Hoops, Elmo Sux, retrokid, the AC Slater avy guy....

That one kid's bday pic with the terrible sesame street big bird i think

so many hours lost to this site

Come on, we remember you. Here's something you'll enjoy

Oh my lord....the Big Butt thread. I was crucified in there but never let up! Ha ha ha. And yes, I'm a lawyer. I always ytried to give folks advice on law school, etc where I could.

Good to see some old names in here that I remember. Still buying sneakers here and there but about 10 years ago it got to a level that I couldn't be part of anymore (campouts, resellers, etc). Hope all you guys are good.

Was just gonna bring up Ben Baller flexing in here back then :rofl::rofl:. I think Big Krit used to be on here if I'm not mistaken. OG ISS member, but the general thread was what got me here initially. Way too much funny ish but the gif with can't tell me nothing Gif after someone straight G'd somebody over a sale (ipod i think) had me weak:lol::lol::lol:

That's right. Just remembered his username. K town hustler.
Man the general was popping back then. So was the music and sports. What happenee bros .time flies. We're getting old lol

Shout-out to Google for bringing me to the site as the #1 site when I searched for Nike in 2000

The tall, skinny dude from FL who always dressed up in crazy Halloween costumes

:lol: I remember dude! I him saying he got so ****** up last one night he purchased and ate a sandwich from a gas station. They even had pics! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom