Before and After Photos of An Abandoned Detroit School

do we have any NTrs that actually live in Detroit?
for cereals, sir?

But just like any other Detroit themed thread, I forsee 6-10 pages of "lolz @ It's so cold in the D video" arguments for "My city _____ is more dangerous than Detroit" etc.. etc..

and i just realized that's the old Cass Tech HS which has been closed not "abandoned" for a very long time.

Last edited:
yes i was serious

again who are the NTrs that actually reside IN detroit?

do we have any NTrs that actually live in Detroit?

for cereals, sir?

But just like any other Detroit themed thread, I forsee 6-10 pages of "lolz @ It's so cold in the D video" arguments for "My city _____ is more dangerous than Detroit" etc.. etc..

and i just realized that's the old Cass Tech HS which has been closed not "abandoned" for a very long time.
Rosedale Park (yes i live in Detroit)

but yea i thought that was the old Cass, that boy been demolished, its not even standing, so OP need to post other schools that are still abandoned or close the thread

Poor as hell.

Wasssup with all these Mid cities being poor and looking like warzones?

Chi and DET come to mind.

How can you just abandon a big *** school like that?

And what exactly do they mean when they say the school was shut down for new, state-of-the-art facilities?

Does this mean they got a new building or were new business put there that effected the school?

If a new top of the line school was placed next to it and all the kids transferred there I don't see the big deal.

Poor as hell.
Wasssup with all these Mid cities being poor and looking like warzones?
Chi and DET come to mind.

I'm saying.

I laugh when people say how rich and wealthy this country is. Most of the U.S. looks like a 3rd world country.

yes i was serious
again who are the NTrs that actually reside IN detroit?

thankfully i dont live in Detroit, i stay in a suburb about 20 mins away, but it is BAD.

I sometimes drive the neighborhoods and no exaggeration, you can drive down a block and see homes that look as if a missle had hit them. 10 homes on a block, 8 of them are vacant, 2 looked lived in, but i would never step foot in them.

I got a haircut ONCE at a shop on 8 mile, and I will not go back until i purchase a gun. the whole time i felt that someone was gonna run in there andd hold it up. call me scary but IM not goin back. I lived in Petersburg Va (another poverty stricken place) and it does not compare.

Its truly sad.

How can you just abandon a big *** school like that?

And what exactly do they mean when they say the school was shut down for new, state-of-the-art facilities?

Does this mean they got a new building or were new business put there that effected the school?

If a new top of the line school was placed next to it and all the kids transferred there I don't see the big deal.

thats what happened. a new school was built and all the students transferred over. Then this one was closed. Which is why they left the computers behind, they didnt need them. These pics make it look like it was evacuated on some 'end of the world' steeze

Last edited:
thankfully i dont live in Detroit, i stay in a suburb about 20 mins away, but it is BAD.
I sometimes drive the neighborhoods and no exaggeration, you can drive down a block and see homes that look as if a missle had hit them. 10 homes on a block, 8 of them are vacant, 2 looked lived in, but i would never step foot in them.
I got a haircut ONCE at a shop on 8 mile, and I will not go back until i purchase a gun. the whole time i felt that someone was gonna run in there andd hold it up. call me scary but IM not goin back. I lived in Petersburg Va (another poverty stricken place) and it does not compare.
Its truly sad.
I live in Petersburg and its no where near as bad as detroit. Its just a ghetto in some areas

Last edited:
Can't wait to go there for Spring Break
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom