Before and After Photos of An Abandoned Detroit School

until you actually see it first hand, youll never understand how bad Detroit is.

this, pictures dont do it justice.

i rarely go down there so i havent been in the worst parts but its damn crazy and scary.

:smh:

Last edited:
Neglect, simply because it's inhabited by a bunch of Negros. As far as the Gov. cares let 'em rot, right? Detroit pre-60s/riots was one of the greatest cities in the WORLD not just America. It could have easily become what the ATL's, CHI's, HOU, and DAL we have today. Corruption, neglect, the migration of whites to the outskirts/burbs, and whats the end result? One of the largest ghettos since the holocaust.

Neglect, simply because it's inhabited by a bunch of Negros. As far as the Gov. cares let 'em rot, right? Detroit pre-60s/riots was one of the greatest cities in the WORLD not just America. It could have easily become what the ATL's, CHI's, HOU, and DAL we have today. Corruption, neglect, the migration of whites to the outskirts/burbs, and whats the end result? One of the largest ghettos since the holocaust.

smart man

+1

yes i was serious
again who are the NTrs that actually reside IN detroit?

thankfully i dont live in Detroit, i stay in a suburb about 20 mins away, but it is BAD.

I sometimes drive the neighborhoods and no exaggeration, you can drive down a block and see homes that look as if a missle had hit them. 10 homes on a block, 8 of them are vacant, 2 looked lived in, but i would never step foot in them.

I got a haircut ONCE at a shop on 8 mile, and I will not go back until i purchase a gun. the whole time i felt that someone was gonna run in there andd hold it up. call me scary but IM not goin back. I lived in Petersburg Va (another poverty stricken place) and it does not compare.

Its truly sad.
HORRIBLE exaggeration, 8 mile is at the border lmao, that street is cake no matter what side of Detroit you're on, you were scary because you believe the hype

How can you just abandon a big *** school like that?

And what exactly do they mean when they say the school was shut down for new, state-of-the-art facilities?

Does this mean they got a new building or were new business put there that effected the school?

If a new top of the line school was placed next to it and all the kids transferred there I don't see the big deal.
they made another one, brand new and super huge, right across the street from the old site

8 mile isnt even detroit :lol:

if you think 8 mile is scary then idk what to tell you :lol:

tell em, Oakland County is stupid rich and it's right next to Detroit, the money literally walked across the street

8 mile isnt even detroit
laugh.gif

if you think 8 mile is scary then idk what to tell you
laugh.gif
what? 8 Mile is a road/street that extends threw the D.

Anyways here this video

8 mile isnt even detroit :lol:

if you think 8 mile is scary then idk what to tell you :lol:
what? 8 Mile is a road/street that extends threw the D.

Anyways here this video
it doesnt go "through" Detroit at all, its the Northern border, once you pass 8 mile you in Ferndale/Hazel Park/Oak Park/ Southfield/ Easpointe, meaning you're no longer in Detroit

Back
Top Bottom