Before and After Photos of An Abandoned Detroit School

I can't believe y'all have abandon rundown buildings and houses like that out there. We have a few in San Fran, but, they're either being demolished or planning to be rebuilt.

Every city has ghettos. A lot of misinformed folk in here spewing ignorance.

While that isn't a lie, it doesn't tell the whole story. Of course every major city has a "ghetto," but not every city looks like that.

There ain't no place in Seattle I can think of or been too that has the look of poverty in the form of abandon buildings and uninhabited areas to the scale you see in Detroit.

I understand the school is abandoned. But how the hell did it get ravaged like that? That library is flipped upside down.

on the eastside, 7 mile and van **** i think, yea its a rough area, but its not at the worse part, one of my ex's graduated from Pershing, shes not hood at all, just grew up in that area

Hmm...Thanks. I played ball with a few guys from that area in college and I wanted to visit them back in the day.

Not really scared to visit there or drive through, but never knew what I would do the whole time I was there.
oh yea, i slept on Pershing, they usually do have a nice little hoop squad
but, nah, you wanna get a room in southfield and tell them to meet you at somerset or oakland mall, or hangout with them downtown, aint really **** to do on the eastside but **** with the ratchet hos

slickp, there's no use in defending Detroit to people from the otuside looking in, because they call it exactly what it looks like. 

I just think it's funny what the couple dudes that live outside of the D said about there experiences there.. Son said he was afraid for his life at a barber shop on 8mile, really?

I'm not even from the city, just was shipped off there every summer, because it wasn't shh to do in my city. I gotta say, I never feared for my life anywhere, and I've seen guns drawn and popped off all over the city, belle isle, water front, parks on the east/west side.. I feel at home amongst MY PEOPLE no matter what and how dangerous it is to outsiders, but i know for a fact i can't live there. I love detroit with all my heart, it will get better and someone will make a pretty penny from it, I plan to be a apart of the revitalization.

Grosse Point is ABSURDLY rich, and a block away you have a warzone.. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom