Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity

Originally Posted by awwsome

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Originally Posted by iBlink

So what's the truth Mayor?
what truth? son, just do something positive everyday and live up to your potential

laugh.gif
That's essentially the same thing.

Originally Posted by Cz7

Man some of yall are some depressive, low self esteem, misanthropic , self-hating, doubting, fools and I feel sorry for you because you will never get anywhere like that.

tired.gif
That's definitely gonna help them
laugh.gif

Most people will "
pimp.gif
" and "that's the truth!" and2 days later go back to their old ways.
Just the way it is.
laugh.gif

You all know the point where they said, "Everyone tries to make everything so complex."

When you think about it, isn't it? Like making money, getting girls, and all that... It's all straight forward, but everyone wants to find a easier wayto make it all complex...

I dunno lol

Originally Posted by cor23ey

You all know the point where they said, "Everyone tries to make everything so complex."

When you think about it, isn't it? Like making money, getting girls, and all that... It's all straight forward, but everyone wants to find a easier way to make it all complex...

I dunno lol

I know exactly what you saying g, once i started freeing my mind, i've been caking more & smashing way more bitties, but that's really small changein the grand scheme of things.

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Most people will "
pimp.gif
" and "that's the truth!" and 2 days later go back to their old ways.
Just the way it is.
laugh.gif

self-discipline is a mother..
tired.gif
*rips a spliff*
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackCease

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

If it was that simple what would happen when 2 or more people, all parties determined to the death, had conflicting desires?

This question confuses me, 2 people with conflicting desires will go whatever route they have to in order to accomplish their goal. I dont understand what else you expect out of that situation.
Obviously one guy dies and the other lives to obtain his goals. So for the dead guy, did he get he end up getting what he wanted by just envisioning a goal and being willing to die for it? Was it just a simple process for him? Nah, cause he's dead. That kind of ideology is the cause of every war that's ever been fought.

Even if we're not talking wars, the principle still applies, especially in arenas like the business or entertainment world, there has to be an opposite. For every winner, there's a loser. Not to sound negative like you shouldn't try at all, I think for every person they have to take right action to achieve their goals whatever they are, but there's definitely more to life than just being willing to die for a cause.

Death is an extreme resolution to carrying out this principle. In life yes, for every winner there will be a loser but dont let that knowledgedetur you from putting your best foot forward all the time. I dont see why hes in the wrong or not keeping it 100 for saying how he feels...

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Son is the definition of a 10%er/

Oprah Winfrey/Creflo Dollar type cat.

Same thing i was thinking.

Jesse Jackson type @*++.

He's basically preaching Metaphysics.

Aint mad at him at all, i just don't see why yall so astounded, this knowledge has been there.
That's a silly statement. Knowledge "has [always] been there." Once its discovered it SHOULD BE an eye-opening experience. Just because you've discovered before others doesn't mean you should act some type of way when others discover it.
laugh.gif

I aint necessarily mean it like that, i just don't like the fact that it took Will Smith talking about it, for some dudes to see this. Dudes should have already been on a quest for knowledge of self & the power of their own minds by questioning their everyday existence. I'm just speaking to the fact. that if some of them didn't see the video, they would have still continued to be sheep in society, some still will.

That's not to say im not glad that the message is getting across, thats still beautiful.

Yo...youi my dude forreal.

To be 17 and thinking the way you do....

The creator blessed you G. Never forget that.

Live up to your potential my brotha.

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

People often forget that Will Smith is actually really smart. If I remember correctly, when he went to start his entertainment career, he turned down a full scholarship to MIT.

that is correct. I believe if the rapping thing didnt work out that summer he was on his way to MIT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Close.

While it is widely reported that Smith turned down a scholarship to attend the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), he never applied to MIT,[sup][8][/sup] although he was admitted to a"pre-engineering program" there.[sup][9][/sup] According to Smith, "My mother, who worked for theSchool Board of Philadelphia, had a friendwho was the admissions officer at MIT. I had pretty high SAT scores and they needed black kids, so Iprobably could have gotten in. But I had no intention of going to college."[sup][10][/sup]

One of the most intriguing aspects of vibration taught by the Hermetists is its relationship to thought patterns. Hermetists teach that all aspects of thought - emotion, reason, will and desire - are accompanied by vibrations, a portions of which are projected and then received by individuals in close proximity: "The teachings of all lands and ages, as also those of modern Mental science, are to the effect that the Mind, in its manifestation of Thought in the brain, generates a form of energy of intensely high Vibration, which energy may be, and is projected in vibratory waves from the brain of the thinker, and which affects the brains of other persons within its field of influence.: The Hermetisits teach that by understanding the principle of vibration, when applied to mental phenomena, individuals may polarize the mind at any degree, thus gaining absolute control over their various mental states. This process of mental transmission is called induction, or :mind over mind." Many of us are aware of our mental/emotional influences on others, subtle though they may be. Adolf Hitler was reputed to have had exceptional inductive abilities that are akin yo mesmerism, and he used this faculty of mind to control multitudes in early twentieth-century Germany.

"One of my favorite books is the Alchemist...."

"Confucius said..."

"Bend the Universe..."

"I Study the patterns of the Universe..."

"There's a flow of the Universe and I've learned how to go with it..."

0cks wrote:
"Stay humble"

Originally Posted by Much Respected

Son is the definition of a 10%er/

Oprah Winfrey/Creflo Dollar type cat.

Same thing i was thinking.

Jesse Jackson type @*++.

He's basically preaching Metaphysics.

Aint mad at him at all, i just don't see why yall so astounded, this knowledge has been there.
That's a silly statement. Knowledge "has [always] been there." Once its discovered it SHOULD BE an eye-opening experience. Just because you've discovered before others doesn't mean you should act some type of way when others discover it.
laugh.gif

I aint necessarily mean it like that, i just don't like the fact that it took Will Smith talking about it, for some dudes to see this. Dudes should have already been on a quest for knowledge of self & the power of their own minds by questioning their everyday existence. I'm just speaking to the fact. that if some of them didn't see the video, they would have still continued to be sheep in society, some still will.

That's not to say im not glad that the message is getting across, thats still beautiful.

Yo...youi my dude forreal.

To be 17 and thinking the way you do....

The creator blessed you G. Never forget that.

Live up to your potential my brotha.
Appreciate that fam, you already know.

Will also had a great quote on that Nas mixtape a couple years back about association. He is a very wise person that has worked hard to where he is today. Aninspiring story of success.

Originally Posted by WeTheBest

Will also had a great quote on that Nas mixtape a couple years back about association. He is a very wise person that has worked hard to where he is today. An inspiring story of success.
i think I remember that, It was great... something like "You are who you associate with. Look around at your 5 closest friends, and that theperson you are..."

Back
Top Bottom