Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

BBD told ya'll fools back in 1990
tired.gif

these women are poison

It's hard for me to respect anybody that smashes chicks that are in a relationship. Karma will always bite you in the *$# sooner or later. Happen to my friend a while back and Karma got him. I didn't feel so for him.....he deserved it.

It's hard for me to respect anybody that smashes chicks that are in a relationship. Karma will always bite you in the *$# sooner or later. Happen to my friend a while back and Karma got him. I didn't feel so for him.....he deserved it.

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Originally Posted by General Johnson

I even had this one braod contact me years after we had been together. She found me on the internet, was married with kids talking bout "I think about you all the time/I'm not happy."

30t6p3b.gif
This girl I used to date is doing that now. She'll message me to see how Im doing every now and then and then instantly get in her feelings about how her marriage is horrible, how often she wonders what if about me, asks how I felt about her and asks if she were to divorce would there be a chance for us.
30t6p3b.gif
Every time I have to explain to her that she's married NOW and I can't just go expressing feelings(that I don't even have anymore) to a married woman all willy nilly. I won't be that guy

DMV STAND UP!!!!

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I even had this one braod contact me years after we had been together. She found me on the internet, was married with kids talking bout "I think about you all the time/I'm not happy."

30t6p3b.gif
This girl I used to date is doing that now. She'll message me to see how Im doing every now and then and then instantly get in her feelings about how her marriage is horrible, how often she wonders what if about me, asks how I felt about her and asks if she were to divorce would there be a chance for us.
30t6p3b.gif
Every time I have to explain to her that she's married NOW and I can't just go expressing feelings(that I don't even have anymore) to a married woman all willy nilly. I won't be that guy

DMV STAND UP!!!!

Man this is the realest thread on NT in a minute. I just finished a few months ago smashing this one chick with a BF. I just couldnt do it anymore. She still texts me saying stuff like "I'm trying to be faithful but I cant stop thinking of you"
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even want to smash anymore but everytime she texts or calls or tries to hang out I just shake my head everytime

Man this is the realest thread on NT in a minute. I just finished a few months ago smashing this one chick with a BF. I just couldnt do it anymore. She still texts me saying stuff like "I'm trying to be faithful but I cant stop thinking of you"
30t6p3b.gif

I don't even want to smash anymore but everytime she texts or calls or tries to hang out I just shake my head everytime

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Women are always taken aback by this, it's the "crazy/hot" scale we live by though, it is what it is.

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Women are always taken aback by this, it's the "crazy/hot" scale we live by though, it is what it is.

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

I'm black if that matters.
pimp.gif
That doesn't  even sound real.

Because its not, purely fabricated
tumblr_l8i4o1AL7O1qcs99do1_500.jpg

LOL. ya'll some fools, I couldn't make that up if I tried, but its all good, as long as lol'z are involved, play on playa. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

pimp.gif
That doesn't  even sound real.

Because its not, purely fabricated
tumblr_l8i4o1AL7O1qcs99do1_500.jpg

LOL. ya'll some fools, I couldn't make that up if I tried, but its all good, as long as lol'z are involved, play on playa. 
grin.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time. Because it's true. Not saying I used to be a player and I'm definitely not one now, but it's crazy how women throw *%#%@ at you daily when you're not even looking. When I was younger I used to think it was a man's job to chase, but that ain't even it. If you're SEMI-on point and take care of yourself, women are on some whole other stuff.

And as far as that "lame company" thing. I can't speak for everyone, but it's not even company. It's random chicks most of the time who you don't even make an effort on, thirsty for some action.

It's amazing when you stop and observe how the game goes. On the surface we may be civilized, but we act like animals when no one is paying attention. I just try to observe and keep it moving.

I can't even tell half of the sfuff I've seen/done, but women are really something else.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

My man (II) [/denzel] I never claim to be a "player" by any means, but this is real.  As long as you decent lookin, at least LOOK like you work out a bit, and dress well, girls is gonna be gettin at you....

Especially if your swag game is on point, word to based god 
pimp.gif

otherwise.... RIP 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time. Because it's true. Not saying I used to be a player and I'm definitely not one now, but it's crazy how women throw *%#%@ at you daily when you're not even looking. When I was younger I used to think it was a man's job to chase, but that ain't even it. If you're SEMI-on point and take care of yourself, women are on some whole other stuff.

And as far as that "lame company" thing. I can't speak for everyone, but it's not even company. It's random chicks most of the time who you don't even make an effort on, thirsty for some action.

It's amazing when you stop and observe how the game goes. On the surface we may be civilized, but we act like animals when no one is paying attention. I just try to observe and keep it moving.

I can't even tell half of the sfuff I've seen/done, but women are really something else.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

My man (II) [/denzel] I never claim to be a "player" by any means, but this is real.  As long as you decent lookin, at least LOOK like you work out a bit, and dress well, girls is gonna be gettin at you....

pimp.gif

otherwise.... RIP 
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

otherwise.... RIP 
indifferent.gif

its true

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif

otherwise.... RIP 
indifferent.gif

its true

ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

thats fine but it leaves you with no room to complain when *$*% goes wrong

Back
Top Bottom