Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Coldest part about it is that it seems the chicks with dudes are the coolest and most open. Single chicks in my travels are bitter or have bad attitudes and a general negative disposition towards men. The whole honest open relationship thing is a real tuff cookie in the 21st century. I honestly think marriage is eventually going to be a thing of the past.

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.

And as far as OP is concerned, the women are only as willing as the men who are willing to help them cheat. It takes two. If one is laying up in a bed with a woman you know is involved, I'm going to have to side-eye that person.
laugh.gif
They know better, just like she knows better. A woman can't cheat on her man alone, just like a man can't cheat on his woman alone. If you know she has a man, and you're still trying to smash, well, you're really not any better than she is. Some men act like they are just victims of callous women and that's just ridiculous. Everyone should take responsibility for their shadiness.

I've said it before on this board, and I'll say it again, but some of you NTers have had the strangest experiences with women, and largely because the company you keep are lame. I hate to say it, and I mean no offense, but some of y'all appear to have really questionable standards. It's really unfortunate that some of you keep meeting lame women who aren't about anything because there are so many good, intelligent, quality women out there. I know a lot personally. Why y'all aren't meeting them is beyond me.
ohwell.gif
Or maybe you're meeting them, but you don't care for the package they come in. IDK.

And as far as OP is concerned, the women are only as willing as the men who are willing to help them cheat. It takes two. If one is laying up in a bed with a woman you know is involved, I'm going to have to side-eye that person.
laugh.gif
They know better, just like she knows better. A woman can't cheat on her man alone, just like a man can't cheat on his woman alone. If you know she has a man, and you're still trying to smash, well, you're really not any better than she is. Some men act like they are just victims of callous women and that's just ridiculous. Everyone should take responsibility for their shadiness.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

ohwell.gif
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

ohwell.gif
let NT tell it those quality women are only a 6 so they settle for the crazy and unfaithful 8s and 9s
laugh.gif

Single chicks in my travels are bitter or have bad attitudes and a general negative disposition towards men.

"Single by choice; if a man can do it, I can do type" women anyway. Them broads are the absolute worst. They'll f your whole #@@ up. All my female friends who are single...i tell them NOTHING about my shorty.

I knew this one chick who's been jocking me about gettin with her...shorty told me her backstory about how guys always leave her and wife someone else and she's tired of it....it was just a turn off because it's like she's forcing her wanting to be with someone on me. Sounded like she was a jumpoff anyway.

You dont even know how much #+$ you can get when you have a woman. It's like chicks smell pheromones on you.

Single chicks in my travels are bitter or have bad attitudes and a general negative disposition towards men.

"Single by choice; if a man can do it, I can do type" women anyway. Them broads are the absolute worst. They'll f your whole #@@ up. All my female friends who are single...i tell them NOTHING about my shorty.

I knew this one chick who's been jocking me about gettin with her...shorty told me her backstory about how guys always leave her and wife someone else and she's tired of it....it was just a turn off because it's like she's forcing her wanting to be with someone on me. Sounded like she was a jumpoff anyway.

You dont even know how much #+$ you can get when you have a woman. It's like chicks smell pheromones on you.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

I'm black if that matters.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time. Because it's true. Not saying I used to be a player and I'm definitely not one now, but it's crazy how women throw *%#%@ at you daily when you're not even looking. When I was younger I used to think it was a man's job to chase, but that ain't even it. If you're SEMI-on point and take care of yourself, women are on some whole other stuff.

And as far as that "lame company" thing. I can't speak for everyone, but it's not even company. It's random chicks most of the time who you don't even make an effort on, thirsty for some action.

It's amazing when you stop and observe how the game goes. On the surface we may be civilized, but we act like animals when no one is paying attention. I just try to observe and keep it moving.

I can't even tell half of the sfuff I've seen/done, but women are really something else.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

I've been in this situation before. Its a rough spot, had this girl who i smashed on the reg for a while catchin feelings wanting to date me and stuff, but she was a JO so of course i said no lol. She gets a bf, and texts me a week later talkin bout she misses me still and this and that. long story short we smashed twice while shes datin this dude SMH. I felt KINDA bad, but at the same time didn't care. I mean if a girl is throwin it at you like, I know karma is a MF but at the same time real playas get chose lol [/PimpC].

Another story, another girl im smashin on the reg, girl has the audacity to have some lame that shes "talking to" in her room, I come through, and we smash in her roommates room, while dude is in her room, girl tried to bring up dating me one time, i hit her with the
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
and the good ol "its not you, its me" routine. Trick had some nerve SMH. That mess was wild though, I'm lucky nothin really popped off

I'm black if that matters.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif
at the same time. Because it's true. Not saying I used to be a player and I'm definitely not one now, but it's crazy how women throw *%#%@ at you daily when you're not even looking. When I was younger I used to think it was a man's job to chase, but that ain't even it. If you're SEMI-on point and take care of yourself, women are on some whole other stuff.

And as far as that "lame company" thing. I can't speak for everyone, but it's not even company. It's random chicks most of the time who you don't even make an effort on, thirsty for some action.

It's amazing when you stop and observe how the game goes. On the surface we may be civilized, but we act like animals when no one is paying attention. I just try to observe and keep it moving.

I can't even tell half of the sfuff I've seen/done, but women are really something else.
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

been there, done that.
never really cared, but it just makes me think that what if my girl did that and never found out 
grin.gif

been there, done that.
never really cared, but it just makes me think that what if my girl did that and never found out 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom