Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

Perfect post considering i'm personally dealing with this situation right now. It's only been a week and im starting to feel bad for the dude but in all honesty his "girl" is going to do him dirty regardless. He even opened up credit in his name for shorty and she's still callin every nite tryin to get it in with me. I have only smashed twice and she's going to visit him this week, yet she's already talking about "F Him ill leave whenever u want me 2"
tired.gif

In da words of my dude push "I insist on you keepin your male friends". So to say i feel bad about it would be a lie, bcuz i know if tables were turned and my girl was out here giving up the P and looked good someone else is gonna take it down. The only thing that is weighing on my conscious is the fact she might leave this dude even knowing that we have NO SHOT at a relationship.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

This can't be said more, its like shorty your in my bed 3 days after speaking to you why would you think i'm gonna say oh ofcourse she wont do that to me

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Was in this situation a couple months ago - shortie had a man and would actually try to talk to me about him - I chopped that convo off every trip just off the thought of, ''How would I feel if my wifey is laid up with the next N' talkin' bout me?

Ended up smashin' though, and it got kinda sticky cuz she caught feelings - don't know why girls can't figure out that the dude you're creepin' out with will never be with you - he knows that if you cheat with him, then you'll cheat on him...

...Common's ''Faithful'' randomly poppin' up off the shuffle mid-stroke is NOT what's poppin'.

Can't front though, being older I realized that creepin' #@%% ain't for me anymore - flirtin' and talkin' is one thing, but smashin' is a totally different ball game - I felt kinda bad after it...

...I could only imagine the dude findin' out, plus I gotta homie doin' life cuz he popped the dude that smashed his girl - ''!$%!'ll get you sidetracked and clapped from close feet'', you can literally lose your life behind that #@%%.

Here's the million dollar kicker though: imagine how many times that #@%% has happened to you and you've been none the wiser, because rest assured...it's happened to you...

...putting your trust in a specific female is one of the most challenging and important decisions a grown man has to make.

This can't be said more, its like shorty your in my bed 3 days after speaking to you why would you think i'm gonna say oh ofcourse she wont do that to me

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Girls like that make me never want a relationship
ohwell.gif

pretty much
tired.gif

yall soundin like some bishes... there's still good women out there. gotta keep hope alive.

i'm in the same situation op... this chick @%%#@+ loves me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sk23

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Girls like that make me never want a relationship
ohwell.gif

pretty much
tired.gif

yall soundin like some bishes... there's still good women out there. gotta keep hope alive.

i'm in the same situation op... this chick @%%#@+ loves me
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Messyyy

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho
reminds me when i was in my mid 20's. always out doing the deed that other men couldnt do for their girl. looking back and i regret it all. i didnt care if they had a bf or husband. had plenty of chicks giving me dome while talking to their man on speaker phone telling them that there going asleep already or fixing to jump in the shower and that they love them. some of them had got caught and i had some of their men calling me crying about not to sleep with their wives anymore that they are going to work it out. i use to laugh about it but i know now that not only the girl was in the wrong but i was too.  hope it doesnt ever happen to me.

Originally Posted by Messyyy

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho
reminds me when i was in my mid 20's. always out doing the deed that other men couldnt do for their girl. looking back and i regret it all. i didnt care if they had a bf or husband. had plenty of chicks giving me dome while talking to their man on speaker phone telling them that there going asleep already or fixing to jump in the shower and that they love them. some of them had got caught and i had some of their men calling me crying about not to sleep with their wives anymore that they are going to work it out. i use to laugh about it but i know now that not only the girl was in the wrong but i was too.  hope it doesnt ever happen to me.

smashed this married latina cougar ....was dope!

she was telling me she loves me and stuff i was the best she had

was wild she got married madd young since she was prego with dude baby so i guess she regrets it

but she done it before and hubby walked in on them

he just sat down & watched them finish ..enjoyed it

so i was like well he should be cool with it lmaoo

was wild she got married madd young since she was prego with dude baby so i guess she regrets it

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
Dude started strokin' his meat while watching his wife get drilled?

W T H !!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by krazy88s

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

yeah i guess soo ( them weird whitemen) he's pretty much with it
laugh.gif

after that he told her lets be swingers i guess

but she still doing her solo thing
pimp.gif

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Well what do you expect a 18-28 yr old female to do? Stay loyal to her man and waste her snatch away? 
laugh.gif

Well what do you expect a 18-28 yr old female to do? Stay loyal to her man and waste her snatch away? 
laugh.gif

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

W T H !!!
laugh.gif
niketalk

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
indifferent.gif

This is what @%!*$ with your head when you're in a serious relationship with ANY girl......you just can't trust any girl anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Kudos to you OP for not smashing, conscious would kill you....and not to mention that you might not even be the only one hitting that.

This is what @%!*$ with your head when you're in a serious relationship with ANY girl......you just can't trust any girl anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Kudos to you OP for not smashing, conscious would kill you....and not to mention that you might not even be the only one hitting that.

did it three times in HS 
honestly didn't feel bad

had i declined, somebody else was bound to do it

did it three times in HS 
honestly didn't feel bad

had i declined, somebody else was bound to do it

Back
Top Bottom