Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

This thread is so APPRECIATED, I am in the same boat and it blows my mind how women these days do that tho their man. It really does make me feel bad sometimes but at the same time i like it smfh.

This thread is so APPRECIATED, I am in the same boat and it blows my mind how women these days do that tho their man. It really does make me feel bad sometimes but at the same time i like it smfh.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Girls like that make me never want a relationship
ohwell.gif

pretty much
tired.gif

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah man my boy and I talk about this %%@* on the regular.He's told me that a few broads at his job just straight up let it be known that they screw around on their men (These aren't little late teen/early 20's girls either.These are GROWN %*! women who are MARRIED coming out of their mouths with this foolishness).
Their "reason"...
"ALL men cheat".
No @%**$ YOU are just a double **** clutching piece of %%@*.

30t6p3b.gif
Yeah man my boy and I talk about this %%@* on the regular.He's told me that a few broads at his job just straight up let it be known that they screw around on their men (These aren't little late teen/early 20's girls either.These are GROWN %*! women who are MARRIED coming out of their mouths with this foolishness).
Their "reason"...
"ALL men cheat".
No @%**$ YOU are just a double **** clutching piece of %%@*.

I have a similar story
Cliffs
Met girl who had dude
Started talking with girl
Got that dome
Started dating girl SMDH
Year later we break up
I start trippin (no backbone) never been in this situation
Find out girl is already wit someone else... they get engaged.. like ++*...
so dude leaves to military we meet up in a parking lot.. no smash, but was rubbin on the pearl plus kissing haha
fast forward to now, she actually did get married, and I get random texts from her every couple of months. Met up with chick at starbucks one time for some coffee (she starts reminiscing about our "good times") Got one about a month ago, but this time I totally ignored it. I'm not trying to be a part of some stupid game. This chick is "married" but I knew it all along, this poor guy is just a rebound. Girl probably smashed mad dudes by now, seeing that her hubby has been on deployment and still is. SMDH at these women. And smh at dudes like me lol. But I've learned my lesson, slowly but surely.

I have a similar story
Cliffs
Met girl who had dude
Got that dome
Started dating girl SMDH
Year later we break up
so dude leaves to military we meet up in a parking lot.. no smash, but was rubbin on the pearl plus kissing haha
fast forward to now, she actually did get married, and I get random texts from her every couple of months. Met up with chick at starbucks one time for some coffee (she starts reminiscing about our "good times") Got one about a month ago, but this time I totally ignored it. I'm not trying to be a part of some stupid game. This chick is "married" but I knew it all along, this poor guy is just a rebound. Girl probably smashed mad dudes by now, seeing that her hubby has been on deployment and still is. SMDH at these women. And smh at dudes like me lol. But I've learned my lesson, slowly but surely.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

I have a similar story
Cliffs
Met girl who had dude
Got that dome
Started dating girl SMDH
Year later we break up
Yea smh at dudes like you. The hell you wifin a girl that cheated on her bf with you? That was silly. Shoulda left that before entertaining any of her silly games. tsk tsk. At least you have experienced something new and you'll be much wiser later on.

Originally Posted by Gameboi86

I have a similar story
Cliffs
Met girl who had dude
Got that dome
Started dating girl SMDH
Year later we break up
Yea smh at dudes like you. The hell you wifin a girl that cheated on her bf with you? That was silly. Shoulda left that before entertaining any of her silly games. tsk tsk. At least you have experienced something new and you'll be much wiser later on.

this thread is real as hell.

dunno how i feel about it. i'll probably read a few more replies before posting a story or two.

this thread is real as hell.

dunno how i feel about it. i'll probably read a few more replies before posting a story or two.

only did it in college w/ girls that were doing that long distance @#$ ... haven't since and i don't plan on it in the future ...

only did it in college w/ girls that were doing that long distance @#$ ... haven't since and i don't plan on it in the future ...

Perfect post considering i'm personally dealing with this situation right now. It's only been a week and im starting to feel bad for the dude but in all honesty his "girl" is going to do him dirty regardless. He even opened up credit in his name for shorty and she's still callin every nite tryin to get it in with me. I have only smashed twice and she's going to visit him this week, yet she's already talking about "F Him ill leave whenever u want me 2"
tired.gif

In da words of my dude push "I insist on you keepin your male friends". So to say i feel bad about it would be a lie, bcuz i know if tables were turned and my girl was out here giving up the P and looked good someone else is gonna take it down. The only thing that is weighing on my conscious is the fact she might leave this dude even knowing that we have NO SHOT at a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom