Being the guy that smashes chicks in relationships knowingly.

isn't this the same message board that had the "how do you respond to the "i have a boyfriend" line" thread a few weeks ago?

Originally Posted by manny1

Originally Posted by Messyyy

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho
reminds me when i was in my mid 20's. always out doing the deed that other men couldnt do for their girl. looking back and i regret it all. i didnt care if they had a bf or husband. had plenty of chicks giving me dome while talking to their man on speaker phone telling them that there going asleep already or fixing to jump in the shower and that they love them. some of them had got caught and i had some of their men calling me crying about not to sleep with their wives anymore that they are going to work it out. i use to laugh about it but i know now that not only the girl was in the wrong but i was too.  hope it doesnt ever happen to me.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

females are just grimey, i've smashed a lot of chicks wit bfs or supposedly gettin to know another dude.

only female that i trust and won't let me down is my mom, other than that, idgaf about no ho
reminds me when i was in my mid 20's. always out doing the deed that other men couldnt do for their girl. looking back and i regret it all. i didnt care if they had a bf or husband. had plenty of chicks giving me dome while talking to their man on speaker phone telling them that there going asleep already or fixing to jump in the shower and that they love them. some of them had got caught and i had some of their men calling me crying about not to sleep with their wives anymore that they are going to work it out. i use to laugh about it but i know now that not only the girl was in the wrong but i was too.  hope it doesnt ever happen to me.

laugh.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

isn't this the same message board that had the "how do you respond to the "i have a boyfriend" line" thread a few weeks ago?

dudes be trippin. but i had a dude texted me from his girls phone saying u wanna get shot cuhz? i just text back, $$#$ do YOU wanna get shot? dude aint hit me back
laugh.gif

dudes be trippin. but i had a dude texted me from his girls phone saying u wanna get shot cuhz? i just text back, $$#$ do YOU wanna get shot? dude aint hit me back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

walloftext
Not that serious bro.

This reminds me of that scene in Friday, where Craig's GF answers the phone and theres some dude asleep next to her. Funny thing is that theres a picture of Craig on the background if you play close attention. HAHAHA aaaaaah, good times
laugh.gif

To answer your questions OP, I don't see myself doing that type of stuff(hasn't happen yet, so I might eat my words later on in life) for the simple fact that I won't feel good about myself after I'm done (Not saying I will from the beginning to begin with anyway). My conscious thought won't let me do it, but like you said, there will be someone out there who will and won't give a damn either. It be like that sometimes, ya dig?

EDIT- She don't answer the phone, Craig does. lol. Silly me.

walloftext.txt

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

walloftext
Not that serious bro.

This reminds me of that scene in Friday, where Craig's GF answers the phone and theres some dude asleep next to her. Funny thing is that theres a picture of Craig on the background if you play close attention. HAHAHA aaaaaah, good times
laugh.gif

To answer your questions OP, I don't see myself doing that type of stuff(hasn't happen yet, so I might eat my words later on in life) for the simple fact that I won't feel good about myself after I'm done (Not saying I will from the beginning to begin with anyway). My conscious thought won't let me do it, but like you said, there will be someone out there who will and won't give a damn either. It be like that sometimes, ya dig?

EDIT- She don't answer the phone, Craig does. lol. Silly me.

walloftext.txt

Smgdfh, this broads ain't @@% no more and I have been through it.

This chick I used to smash TOLD me she had a dude but said that I was attractive and just "wanted to be friends"..there would be times where this broad would even have me pick her up knowing her bf stayed literally across the corner..smh @ myself.

Smgdfh, this broads ain't @@% no more and I have been through it.

This chick I used to smash TOLD me she had a dude but said that I was attractive and just "wanted to be friends"..there would be times where this broad would even have me pick her up knowing her bf stayed literally across the corner..smh @ myself.

before i wouldn't care about smashing a chick in a relationship. i still could care less about the other dudes feelings but i'm way more reluctant to do it now because there's to many dudes who wanna "Defend their girls honor" and try and fight the side guy even though she's willingly giving up the box to other dudes and i just don't want or need that drama at this point in my life when i'm trying to get all my stuff together.

before i wouldn't care about smashing a chick in a relationship. i still could care less about the other dudes feelings but i'm way more reluctant to do it now because there's to many dudes who wanna "Defend their girls honor" and try and fight the side guy even though she's willingly giving up the box to other dudes and i just don't want or need that drama at this point in my life when i'm trying to get all my stuff together.

Originally Posted by demik

This is what @%!*$ with your head when you're in a serious relationship with ANY girl......you just can't trust any girl anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Kudos to you OP for not smashing, conscious would kill you....and not to mention that you might not even be the only one hitting that.

Originally Posted by demik

This is what @%!*$ with your head when you're in a serious relationship with ANY girl......you just can't trust any girl anymore.
30t6p3b.gif

Kudos to you OP for not smashing, conscious would kill you....and not to mention that you might not even be the only one hitting that.

Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

Nah I didn't smash. I feel like as a man we should look at for each other more. I don't know dude but he is just a young man in a crazy world like me. Karma and the fact that I had a girl and there were several scenarios where that could have been going down on my watch had me trippin. Dudes picture was all over the place and its a cycle dude one act can change the course of several peoples love lives........... I don't want that coochie juice on my hands

Back
Top Bottom