Best And Worst CDP shoes?

the best is VI and III and XX,XVI and the V, VII
pimp.gif

worst ---->22,19,21,15
sick.gif

Best: VI
worst: XV (it the XV for pate sake. It always been ugly. It been hits by the ugly stick too many times.)
laugh.gif
lastly the XX.++@ were they thinking with it. Itwas kinda ugly when it came out the first time, but blackcat looks on it just made it worst.
sick.gif

Best - VI or XVI

Worst - XX hands down, they could have put a hint of effort into these, at the very least give us the OG style, not the garbadge regional style

Sleeper - XX2, this is not a popular model, but this is a classic "playoff" colorway, I will buy them when the hit $75.

Originally Posted by GZA73

well JB did a best worst pack for a lot of us.
the 20s have grown on me from this pic. I need a pair of all black sneakers

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

WORST: 11 (it doesnt even deserve roman numerals)

2nvqzup.jpg

Bozo shoes (any color). There are slightly worse jordan designs (eg-19) but these are the worst jays for the simple fact that way too many people step outside the house with these on thinkin they're the hottest thing since sliced bread yet really look like a bunch of clowns. its quite sad really. jordan 11 FTHL
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
i nominate this as the dumbest post of the year...

I'm having trouble believing the XXI is the worst retro. When I think of a bad retro, I think what is the worst replication of the original. Hands down, itis the IV. The CDP XXI is close to the color everyone was asking for when the OG XXI first dropped and the material and shape looks to be idential to the OG...so no way it's the worst CDP.

Best: Carmine VI
Worst: Black IV

Originally Posted by GZA73

well JB did a best worst pack for a lot of us.

YO!!!!! i just now noticed that black panther right underneath the ankle straps!! Thats mad hurtin dog. i mean not only does it look like the PUMA logo butit just really over-does the whole 'black cat' MJ theme. yeah we get it, MJ's friends called him black cat and tinker used that inpiration for thexiii's yadda yadda yadda.....it's played out when they not only do mad all black shoes but now decide to make a logo for it!

step yo game up JB!

Carmines are the best, but the Cement 3s may be up there too. Hares are pretty quality as well.

I think anything from XIX-XII has been pretty weak...

Nermindee wrote:

I nominate this as the dumbest post of the year.

uh.....how about no?

jordan 11 overuses patent leather a feature used on Nike Sky Forces in '81 way b4 the 11.
been there done that.
using mesh as a primary technological implementation is not savvy (i thouht nike was done with that after droppin the Dynasty in '81)....and then tocombine that with patent tryin to go for a classy look?
not happenin

then the midsole....the contours of the wavy midsole echoes the V yet doesnt even correlate the same symmetrical harmony on the medial side as does the v....
on the 11 medial side the midsole/outsole just has these two grotesque jutting-out riggers.....hurtin 4 certain.

then, the way the forefront portion of the midsole wraps onto the upper? looks like someone stickin their tongue out at you on the bred edition
and on an edition such as the concord where clear ubber is implemented? it just looks like a wad of gum which then yellows horrendously....
at least on the v and vi the clear rubber doesnt effect the front of the shoe. it's only used in doses strategic for clean sneaker appearance (ie-notwrapping around the
whole bottom of the midsole).

how about the quick-lace implementation system? those lock down straps appear cheap and uninspired.....like some sort of novelty hiking boot. it all justcomes together so
bulky and self-aggrandizing.....it doesnt need patent flash it needs soul. and it has none

go ahead ask me about any other post vii/ pre xx3 jordan and ill break down every nuance as to why its a steaming piece of hot garbage.

i reiterate.....jordan 11 FTHL

Back
Top Bottom