Best Buy Buy 2, Get 1 Free Video Games...Starts 1/16

just went to my local best buy, bought fifa 11, assassins creed brother hood, and black ops...got my gift receipts and going to return fifa and ACBH tomorrow

just went to my local best buy, bought fifa 11, assassins creed brother hood, and black ops...got my gift receipts and going to return fifa and ACBH tomorrow

Gotta love how people try to justify the stealing, but good luck.
laugh.gif

Anyone know if this can work with pre order of LBP2 since it comes out tomorrow. I have some free time and was thinking of heading out there today.

Anyone know if this can work with pre order of LBP2 since it comes out tomorrow. I have some free time and was thinking of heading out there today.

Ight, so I bought Batman: AA, but I don't have it yet, I have to pick it up from another store. I bought DC Universe & Need For Speed. I literally spent an hour in store deciding on the next 2 games after Batman. However, I didn't read that DC Universe was online, but might keep it if the reviews I'm about to look up are good. Need For Speed, enh, I'll probably return for Marvel Vs Capcom.

I went it all unprepared today too. I forgot to ask for the gift receipt. I'll try to do that when I pick up Batman.

Ight, so I bought Batman: AA, but I don't have it yet, I have to pick it up from another store. I bought DC Universe & Need For Speed. I literally spent an hour in store deciding on the next 2 games after Batman. However, I didn't read that DC Universe was online, but might keep it if the reviews I'm about to look up are good. Need For Speed, enh, I'll probably return for Marvel Vs Capcom.

I went it all unprepared today too. I forgot to ask for the gift receipt. I'll try to do that when I pick up Batman.

i had over $200 in best buy store credit so i figured id give it a try today

went to store one bought three games, got a gift reciept
went to a second best buy returned the two that i paid for with the gift recipet and got store credit for those two games
went to the games section picked up three games, bought em, got the gift receipt
headed back to store one, returned the two got my store credit back

so i ended up with the same amount of store credit that i started out with, and Need for Speed and NBA 2k11 for free
if you start out with cash, you'll end up with your free games and the store credit for two games

btw the last game they scan is the one you get for free, and if you try to return that one you dont get store credit

i had over $200 in best buy store credit so i figured id give it a try today

went to store one bought three games, got a gift reciept
went to a second best buy returned the two that i paid for with the gift recipet and got store credit for those two games
went to the games section picked up three games, bought em, got the gift receipt
headed back to store one, returned the two got my store credit back

so i ended up with the same amount of store credit that i started out with, and Need for Speed and NBA 2k11 for free
if you start out with cash, you'll end up with your free games and the store credit for two games

btw the last game they scan is the one you get for free, and if you try to return that one you dont get store credit

Back
Top Bottom