Total Stats: 10,268,722,860 [Ranked: 30]
smh.gif
Dumbest #$@# ever.

CONTEST!!!!
Post my favorite pic of Misa Campo and win
moz-screenshot.jpg
1173 crystals

65c157477db868e7d739ad501b8dbd3d941c9c3.jpg

one entry per person, i'll check this later today.
more contests to come later, probably...

[table][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:41:41 pm[/td] [td]defsbabydaddy accepted your hit on Cloud_STRAW and killed them with a M-870 12 Gauge Riot Shotgun.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:40:50 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on DOITBIG and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:40:37 pm[/td] [td]lefeux accepted your hit on curaji and killed them with a Chop Sticks.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:40:09 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on HiddenEdge and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:39:59 pm[/td] [td]dirtybay accepted your hit on sportster and killed them with a M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:39:23 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on DOITBIG and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:37:56 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on Ric and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:37:50 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on Aiko and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:37:17 pm[/td] [td]dirtybay accepted your hit on MOON and killed them with a M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:36:32 pm[/td] [td]dirtybay accepted your hit on bigdog and killed them with a M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:36:19 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on 113 and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:35:52 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on mid08night and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:34:42 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on CodexBread and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:34:39 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on sportster and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:33:30 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on Gangsta and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:32:43 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on bigdog and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:32:12 pm[/td] [td]SGrogan13STRAW accepted your hit on deathman and killed them with a M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:29:37 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on deathman and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:29:08 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on clone and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:26:52 pm[/td] [td]deadhead161 accepted your hit on GrimShadow and killed them with a DAO-12 Street Sweeper.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:23:43 pm[/td] [td]kava1 accepted your hit on sloestang and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:23:34 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on AsianNigga and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:22:19 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on BLACKDEATH and killed them with a Phaser Cannon.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:22:05 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on RumRunner and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 4:21:55 pm[/td] [td]TheConsigliere accepted your hit on DaRk~AnGeL and killed them with a Uzi.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
This is like half of them
laugh.gif

^ I forgot to buy tickets but need to buy some.

[table][tr][td]Sent at: August 3, 2008, 7:32:17 pm
[/td] [td]drive to downtown so I can give u something.

I like helping noobs.[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]New! August 3 2008, 7:32:49 pm[/td] [td]You see a report on the local news that B@nGoUt was severely hurt from an alleged car bomb.[/td] [td]Delete[/td] [/tr][/table]
you planted a bomb on me and im stupid for believe to go there lol you got me that was funny

You have completed the Human Biology course!
You have gained 0 strength, 0 speed, 0 defense, 25000 job skills, 0 driving skills, 200 computer skills, and 1500 brain power!

finally, now I have to sign up for computer science.

Whats your name and ID? I'll get in touch with def in game

While looking for people to level off of I find something interesting,

You paid the spy and he was able to obtain the following information about Mass_Media..

[table][tr][th=""]Stats[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Brain Power: 10,485[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strength: 105,668,877[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed: 251,656,178[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defense: 100,430,597[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Job Skills: 321,129[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Driving Skills: 37,784[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Computer Skills: 45,710[/td] [/tr][/table]
Their items are listed below:
[table][tr][th=""]Item[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Small Medi-kit x34372[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Energy Bar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Energy Bar[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]M107 .50 Cal Sniper Rifle[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T-01 Anti Shrapnel Suit[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x106[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich x55[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Suicide Bomb x145[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ham Sammich[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quadruple Cheeseburger x2[/td] [/tr][/table]
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

I think he said it was for under levels 100 only. But they were 1 mil each with a max purchase of 5

Original Post:

Originally Posted by seaner23

i'm going to have a raffle for a moon. thats right...1 lucky nt x lpc'er will win a moon (well technically the 1.5 billion to buy the moon)!

the raffle tickets will cost $1,000,000 (1 million) each and this raffle is only open to players under level 150.

the drawing will be held monday august 4th. and i will send the lucky winner the $$$ as soon as we can both be on at the same time.

how it will work is you will send me the raffle money...16630. as soon as i get the money i will then send you a ticket # (so i don't have to actually go out to party america and buy raffle tickets i'm just gonna make up some out of scratch paper). if for whatever reason i'm not on when you send it just be patient i'll get to you as soon as i can. if for some reason i miss the alert, just drop me a message here or there and we'll get it worked out (i'm certainly not trying to scam anybody). but please try not to send it to me around midnight cause with all the alerts i get from hacking your alert might get lost in the mix somewhere... i will also keep records of who has what numbers so nobody can do any cheating.

monday morning i will take all the tickets and throw them in a hat, and pull out the winner. i'll try to videotape the drawing (not 100% sure yet) and post it on youtube so nobody feels there is any funny business going down.

there will be a maximum of 5 tickets sold to each person, and there will be no refunds on tickets. if for whatever reason i die/quit/run away from home and join a cult this weekend please don't try to hunt me or my family down for your million dollars. i'm doing this out of the kindness of my heart. lol.

i'm gonna be out of town friday and saturday so i might be slow responding (i'll still be on with my phone) but for sure sunday i'll be on. so please have a little patience and please don't come rob my house.

again this is only for players under level 150, so if you're level 600 and you send me money, i'll just consider it a donation.

there will also be a 2nd prize of 50 ebars (it can be the same person if they are that lucky).

i reserve the right to change the rules at any time if things get out of hand and/or i feel someone is trying to scam me or if def decides to do a cash reset or the game gets hacked or something.

Originally Posted by UFCkid

the hell is a killstreet?

maybe those fools been spamming us and def put them in feds?

KillStreet is a game almost the same than LPC just different features.

I'm also on LPC and I havent seen no one from KS over there, so I don't think they had been spamming LPC.

And people that had said those things were people from LPC, Sfriday and Sir_phsycho (I dunno if they known or not)

50 ebars are good i guess. The guy that won already has a moon though i found that funny
laugh.gif
Thanks seaner!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom