Best president to ever lead this country?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Unless you lived in the years of a president's tenure...how can you seriously make a credible opinion on that person's impact on the nation. Sure history books tell you everything you "need" to know about presidents, but one has to experience it to really know.
Are you kidding me?! NTers love speaking on and arguing about things they have no idea about. When I saw the title of this topic I just knew there was going to be a whole lot of stupidity. Reading these replies in here only confirms it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Unless you lived in the years of a president's tenure...how can you seriously make a credible opinion on that person's impact on the nation. Sure history books tell you everything you "need" to know about presidents, but one has to experience it to really know.
Are you kidding me?! NTers love speaking on and arguing about things they have no idea about. When I saw the title of this topic I just knew there was going to be a whole lot of stupidity. Reading these replies in here only confirms it.
laugh.gif

Riveting tale chap.  You've added much to this discussion.  

If you can tell me how older presidents affected our nation without having read  a history book/an autobiography or some sort of literature, then I'll respect your opinion.  Otherwise, you're reading someone else's words, thoughts or feelings. 

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

Riveting tale chap.  You've added much to this discussion.  

If you can tell me how older presidents affected our nation without having read  a history book/an autobiography or some sort of literature, then I'll respect your opinion.  Otherwise, you're reading someone else's words, thoughts or feelings. 

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

yeah, kind of sketchy how FDR staged WWII to improve his popularity.

That's what I'm saying... Dude had Hitler on a string. Going with him just because of puppeteering prowess.

Originally Posted by whywesteppin

yeah, kind of sketchy how FDR staged WWII to improve his popularity.

That's what I'm saying... Dude had Hitler on a string. Going with him just because of puppeteering prowess.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Abraham Lincoln saved the union.

Gotta go with him.

Indeed. There would be no "United" States of America without Lincoln. And no, it's not about slavery.
That is why Lincoln is the worst president in US History. Why do you think we went to war with Britain? ....so we would have the ability to leave the union if we so chose to. Lincoln's side won the war he started so history will be written in favor of him. He destroyed the constitution and the intent of the founding fathers. He only "freed" the slaves as a war tactic. Look at his record before he became president.

Gotta go with him.

Indeed. There would be no "United" States of America without Lincoln. And no, it's not about slavery.
That is why Lincoln is the worst president in US History. Why do you think we went to war with Britain? ....so we would have the ability to leave the union if we so chose to. Lincoln's side won the war he started so history will be written in favor of him. He destroyed the constitution and the intent of the founding fathers. He only "freed" the slaves as a war tactic. Look at his record before he became president.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Gotta go with him.

I do conjecture that the majority of people who believe that Lincoln was the best president ever, has never really delve into history beyond what was taught to them in grade school. Most of the legacies that he is known for are gross misrepresentations of the the truth.

Less serious note: my favorite president is Thomas Jefferson. He was one of the founding fathers and drafted the Constitution. He fathered a bunch of bastard kids with his slaves. He doubled the size of the United States by ripping off the French with the Lousiana Purchase. He also started the whole rush to the West with Lewis and Clark expeditions.

Originally Posted by Swish 22

Gotta go with him.

I do conjecture that the majority of people who believe that Lincoln was the best president ever, has never really delve into history beyond what was taught to them in grade school. Most of the legacies that he is known for are gross misrepresentations of the the truth.

Less serious note: my favorite president is Thomas Jefferson. He was one of the founding fathers and drafted the Constitution. He fathered a bunch of bastard kids with his slaves. He doubled the size of the United States by ripping off the French with the Lousiana Purchase. He also started the whole rush to the West with Lewis and Clark expeditions.

Roosevelt's?
Lincoln? Bush?
Obama?
JFK?
Eisenhower?

All of who are murderers.

The nationalistic aura worship of killing machines and bankster puppets is hilarious.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom