Best president to ever lead this country?

Roosevelt's?
Lincoln? Bush?
Obama?
JFK?
Eisenhower?

All of who are murderers.

The nationalistic aura worship of killing machines and bankster puppets is hilarious.
laugh.gif

The REAL anti-slavery hero president was not Lincoln, but this guy:

John_Quincy_Adams_Presidential_Dollar_500.jpg

Decades before Lincoln. So underrated.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

It would make sense because he was the son of the only major Founder to never have owned slaves. He also was, until modern Presidents, one who considered politics to be actual public service. He served as a member of the House of Reps, after he was President. Modern Presidents see themselves as latter day Roman Proconsuls, whose tenure as head of state should be followed by a luxurious and glorious retirement.

It would make sense because he was the son of the only major Founder to never have owned slaves. He also was, until modern Presidents, one who considered politics to be actual public service. He served as a member of the House of Reps, after he was President. Modern Presidents see themselves as latter day Roman Proconsuls, whose tenure as head of state should be followed by a luxurious and glorious retirement.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Unless you lived in the years of a president's tenure...how can you seriously make a credible opinion on that person's impact on the nation. Sure history books tell you everything you "need" to know about presidents, but one has to experience it to really know.
I agree. Also, for those who think Lincoln "freed" the slaves, go back and do some more reading. They romanticize that bull*&%. It was political, and his intention was for slaves to go elsewhere and not stay in the U.S. He urged them to leave the U.S.

Unless you lived in the years of a president's tenure...how can you seriously make a credible opinion on that person's impact on the nation. Sure history books tell you everything you "need" to know about presidents, but one has to experience it to really know.
I agree. Also, for those who think Lincoln "freed" the slaves, go back and do some more reading. They romanticize that bull*&%. It was political, and his intention was for slaves to go elsewhere and not stay in the U.S. He urged them to leave the U.S.

Quincy, MA represent. I live 100 feet away from the two houses where him Senior were born.
pimp.gif

Quincy, MA represent. I live 100 feet away from the two houses where him Senior were born.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by beh235

yep.  he wanted to let blacks go back to africa so that europeans could have america to themselves and that they wouldn't become a burden on a people who he knew would not accept them(Sound like a common argument to anyone????). but clearly not everyone share this "radical" view. Even during civil rights when whites would tell blacks "go back to Africa",  like whites would allow that to happen. In order for the rich to stay rich, the poor have to maintain staying poor.

Originally Posted by Wr

Originally Posted by beh235

yep.  he wanted to let blacks go back to africa so that europeans could have america to themselves and that they wouldn't become a burden on a people who he knew would not accept them(Sound like a common argument to anyone????). but clearly not everyone share this "radical" view. Even during civil rights when whites would tell blacks "go back to Africa",  like whites would allow that to happen. In order for the rich to stay rich, the poor have to maintain staying poor.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

Are you kidding me?! NTers love speaking on and arguing about things they have no idea about. When I saw the title of this topic I just knew there was going to be a whole lot of stupidity. Reading these replies in here only confirms it.
laugh.gif

Riveting tale chap.  You've added much to this discussion.  

If you can tell me how older presidents affected our nation without having read  a history book/an autobiography or some sort of literature, then I'll respect your opinion.  Otherwise, you're reading someone else's words, thoughts or feelings. 

Please tell me you're not that stupid? I was agreeing with you
30t6p3b.gif

Are you kidding me?! NTers love speaking on and arguing about things they have no idea about. When I saw the title of this topic I just knew there was going to be a whole lot of stupidity. Reading these replies in here only confirms it.
laugh.gif

If you can tell me how older presidents affected our nation without having read  a history book/an autobiography or some sort of literature, then I'll respect your opinion.  Otherwise, you're reading someone else's words, thoughts or feelings. 

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Hmm, my mistake then.

But how are you going to quote me and go on to say what you did. Led me to believe that your post was directed to me since you quoted my post...

I hope we can move past this misunderstanding.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Hmm, my mistake then.

But how are you going to quote me and go on to say what you did. Led me to believe that your post was directed to me since you quoted my post...

Hmm, my mistake then.

No worries, I was being sarcastic and agreeing with your take. I find it humerous when people argue over topics when they don't have first hand knowledge of the material. You should see some of the topics in the sports forum. People arguing about a player that their fathers didn't even see play
laugh.gif

Hmm, my mistake then.

No worries, I was being sarcastic and agreeing with your take. I find it humerous when people argue over topics when they don't have first hand knowledge of the material. You should see some of the topics in the sports forum. People arguing about a player that their fathers didn't even see play
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

FDR.
30t6p3b.gif
@ people saying Obama. 
indifferent.gif
its easily Obama... he killed Osama and brought change we can believe in
laugh.gif

Soon were gunna attack North Korea... "cant wait!"
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

FDR.