best shoes for basketball

2010 Hyperfuse lows and i personally think they are better than the Kobe VI's

I was thinking about getting hyperfuses but a lot of people are saying good things about the adizeros. Anyone got the new adizeros?

I currently use the adizero 1.5
Amazing shoe. I had a game, and didnt have time to break them in on the court, so it was literally my first time wearing them. Straight up comfy right out of the box. I double socked, so it was a very secure fit, no heel movement at all. The traction was great, and the cushion was really good too. Ankle support is good, it laces up high, but I didnt lace mine to the very top hole. Im very particular and picky with shoes to ball in, but these are already one of my favorites.

I was thinking about getting hyperfuses but a lot of people are saying good things about the adizeros. Anyone got the new adizeros?

I currently use the adizero 1.5
Amazing shoe. I had a game, and didnt have time to break them in on the court, so it was literally my first time wearing them. Straight up comfy right out of the box. I double socked, so it was a very secure fit, no heel movement at all. The traction was great, and the cushion was really good too. Ankle support is good, it laces up high, but I didnt lace mine to the very top hole. Im very particular and picky with shoes to ball in, but these are already one of my favorites.

i always like the XV's and XVII's to ball in but i recently picked up a pair of hyperdunks and i like them so far.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Hyperdunks>*

Agreed - but not the Hyperdunk 2010's, og Hyperdunks. I had 5 pairs... super great shoe, only thing is the left heel has popped on three of em after a lot of use (two were sent back to nike, still within two yrs of manufacture). My last pair popped last week in the same left heel - outside of two years tho.

So yesterday copped the Hyperfuse - havent used yet but will do today.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

Hyperdunks>*

Agreed - but not the Hyperdunk 2010's, og Hyperdunks. I had 5 pairs... super great shoe, only thing is the left heel has popped on three of em after a lot of use (two were sent back to nike, still within two yrs of manufacture). My last pair popped last week in the same left heel - outside of two years tho.

So yesterday copped the Hyperfuse - havent used yet but will do today.

XX3's,XIV's,Bron 4's, 7's and 8's,Krazy 8's,Huarache 2k4's and the 1st Hyperdunks are my fav ball shoes.

XX3's,XIV's,Bron 4's, 7's and 8's,Krazy 8's,Huarache 2k4's and the 1st Hyperdunks are my fav ball shoes.

i always like the XV's and XVII's to ball in but i recently picked up a pair of hyperdunks and i like them so far.

Originally Posted by Reggie4Three

Shoes??? In General????

675b88.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
idiots like you in general

Back
Top Bottom