BEST SUV OR TRUCK FOR UNDER $50,000?

The new Acura MDX is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

if ur going truck, ford f-series easily.

SUV, go Jeep SRT-8. The trailblazer SS is cool but most GM interiors are boo boo.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

09 Trailblazer

- False

- That crap is about 5 years overdue for a chassis design modification and ThEEee knew that 5 years ago
mad.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
. It's a ShHamme they sell ____ this ____!!! It makes me sick...!
tired.gif

The srt8 is nice-I dig the brembos and the lower aggressive stance. It adds a good look. The bad thing re sale value suck on them.

Range Rovers-look good but are way overratted and need constant maintenance. I am constantly fixing my clients for air ride suspension or little tiny things.

I am a fan of the new hybrid Tahoe. Just above 50 but at this point I think you can bargain with the dealership lol. I have a couple of clients that have them.They are sleek and the hybrid badging at first looks corny but it really is kinda cool. Get a black one and tint the windows. They are truely sleepers. I thinkit is rather incogsneako like!!!

Originally Posted by Methedy24

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

09 Trailblazer

- False

- That crap is about 5 years overdue for a chassis design modification and ThEEee knew that 5 years ago
mad.gif
mad.gif
. It's a ShHamme they sell ____ this ____!!! It makes me sick...!
tired.gif
can you explain more ? im really lookin into gettin one.

I'll recommend the new MDX, just crossed 10,000 miles on mine. You can get one loaded brand new easily for under $50k out the door. You can get a Q7 under$50k new but it'll be the base model and what fun is that?

This isn't mine (I have a blue one), but I love the rims on it.

ACURA_MDX_HR4_S_3.JPG

Just personal preference, but I'm a really big fan of the new 08-09 Tahoes, and the new Mercedes GLK is really nice as well especially when its startingand $33-34

If you want a truck/suv, look no further than 2008-2009 Escalade. Here's why:

- Cadillac dealer will do anything to get these things off the lot. 68k loaded msrp looks more like 54-58k now depending how much you wanna haggle dude.
- If you can still find a new 2008 you will get a crazy deal. If your willing to buy used/preowned, then you got a million to choose from.
- Best build quality for the $$$
- 400hp, quick acceleration, and fairly fuel efficient
- Most cache out of any car in its price range
- Your buying American, which is what's up for 2009. Also Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade price gap is marginal, why get a Yukon or Tahoe if you want it fully loaded?

Other choices:

ML350 - Nice, but pretty spartan with the budget. Mid fifties you can get a Bluetec which is cool. 550 and 63 engines nice but $$$
X5 xdrive30 - Great handling, lousy engine performance for size, unless your willing to jump to 4.8 which is $$$
Cayenne - Same situation as X5. More $$$
Range Rover/Range Rover Sport - Can't get either with your budget. Also new body coming out soon for both which shames current Range Rovers.

Any SUV's equal or better than Escalades cost $25 to $50k more than the deal you can get from Caddy.

Back
Top Bottom