Best Tasting Protein Powder?

wawaweewa knows what he's talkn about. My choice of protein is...

American Bodybuilding Pure Pro with 40Grams of protein/2 scoops and a lot of amino acids. I only have one shake after my workout. My shakes consist of 2 scoopsof Pure Pro, a tbsp of PB, oats, and cranberry juice. (Cranberry juice is good for ur liver and kidneys.) And while I workout I drink a gallon of water. Duringthe day I eat a lot of chicken, brown rice, egg whites, and plenty of veggies to keep my fiber intake high. Ya gotta step it up...dudes on here talk abouttheir "swagger" to much...but that's not gona help when u hit up the beach and u look like u spend ur winter eating McDonalds and sleeping. Lol

American Bodybuilding Pure Pro with 40Grams of protein/2 scoops and a lot of amino acids. I only have one shake after my workout. My shakes consist of 2 scoopsof Pure Pro, a tbsp of PB, oats, and cranberry juice. (Cranberry juice is good for ur liver and kidneys.) And while I workout I drink a gallon of water. Duringthe day I eat a lot of chicken, brown rice, egg whites, and plenty of veggies to keep my fiber intake high. Ya gotta step it up...dudes on here talk abouttheir "swagger" to much...but that's not gona help when u hit up the beach and u look like u spend ur winter eating McDonalds and sleeping. Lol

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Protein powders do not have the same nutritional effects as 'real' food.
Even when it comes to protein, not all proteins are made the same.

These things are a complete waste of money. They do have uses but not for the average gym goer.
Whey protein is very hard to digest and most of it ends up in your toilet.

btw, pre workout protein is useless.
Complex carbs is all you need about an hour to 90 minutes before your workout.

wawa youre a smart guy but stick to economics

youre wrong. what do you look like? ill shut up if you look better than me. im for real.

complete waste of money? smh. i could go on a rant right now but w/e its too early.

also supplements ARE TO SUPPLEMENT of course real food is better duh. multi vitamins etc.

no protein shake is taken 100% by the body. there are different grades like whey isolate, concentrate etc. i wish you would post what you just said on aserious bodybuilding type forum. youre just talking out the $@%%.

sir that should be common knowledge to anybody in this thread. stick to topics like gold and such things you really know. youre not spitting knowledge in thisthread.

These things are a complete waste of money. They do have uses but not for the average gym goer.

youre wrong. what do you look like? ill shut up if you look better than me. im for real.

complete waste of money? smh. i could go on a rant right now but w/e its too early.

also supplements ARE TO SUPPLEMENT of course real food is better duh. multi vitamins etc.

no protein shake is taken 100% by the body. there are different grades like whey isolate, concentrate etc. i wish you would post what you just said on aserious bodybuilding type forum. youre just talking out the $@%%.

sir that should be common knowledge to anybody in this thread. stick to topics like gold and such things you really know. youre not spitting knowledge in thisthread.

Back
Top Bottom