Big Brother - Kanye West, what do y'all think?

Originally Posted by houser34

Beat is bonkers.
Lyrics are corny.
IMO.

agreed. Corny, D-riding song. Dame should slap the !!+! out of Kanye and make him remember who really helped him get some lime light. I hope he doesntpreform this song at the concert

Originally Posted by Patriots 18 1

Originally Posted by houser34

Beat is bonkers.
Lyrics are corny.
IMO.

agreed. Corny, D-riding song. Dame should slap the !!+! out of Kanye and make him remember who really helped him get some lime light. I hope he doesnt preform this song at the concert

Yeah I agree to the max. The first time I heard this song it was like
grin.gif
...hella corny.

song is nice but i feel kinda iffy listening to it.dude shoulda just took the we will survive approach and focused on 3 different people rather then one dudewhos still alive. its just od to me.

^I was thinking that also. He should of talked about a few people (like one per verse) instead of just Jay...too much slobbin. But I guess his heart was in theright place.

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

Originally Posted by king jay XI

a bit wack... among the worst 3 tracks on Graduation along with Drunk and Hot Girls and The Glory imo.

Fixed that for ya
wink.gif

naw man The Glory is on point. Stronger is wack though.

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

this joint, dear mama, never let you down, all falls down, bring me down, crack music, and roses are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these tracks are as real as music can get... it seemed like he couldnt hold these thoughts inside of him anymore and expressed all his anxieties in lyric form

Couldn't say it any better...

This is why I will take Kanye over most rappers any day... rather have him speaking from his heart than more yayo raps from Clipse

A man can't make a song about another man with out it being d-riding? Ye is just showing appreciation and recognizing the fact he looked up to Jay beforehe blew up. I like it cuz it has a meaning and the beat is fire.

imgad
LoL the ad above was this

Originally Posted by schen415

Is kanye and Jay-Z that close on a personal level? It seems like their relationship is more professional to me. I agree that the song is kinda corny.

Ofcourse they are both Jigga and Kanye made The Blueprint together..imagine how you would feel (nh) about ya patna' if you and him ran the country asPresident and Vice President.

Kayne said it himself; "But he got me out me out my momma crib, then he help me get my momma a crib"

pimp.gif

enough said.

Now about the song: good oncept, bad effort...

Originally Posted by I AM THE WALRUS 1

Originally Posted by theUisinthebuildin

this joint, dear mama, never let you down, all falls down, bring me down, crack music, and roses are all
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

these tracks are as real as music can get... it seemed like he couldnt hold these thoughts inside of him anymore and expressed all his anxieties in lyric form

Couldn't say it any better...

This is why I will take Kanye over most rappers any day... rather have him speaking from his heart than more yayo raps from Clipse

I agree as well. This is why hip hop is stale. Somebody goes out on a limb, swallows their pride and writes a song about admiration, albeit a slightlyemotionally conflicted admiration, and everybody cries "wack" at the top of their lungs. It's "real", unabashed music. What elsecould you ask for from an artist?

What's sad is, I know if Jay were gunned down or died in plane crash or met some other untimely end and then Kanye made this track...half of thenaysayers would then be lauding it as one of the best songs ever.

What's sad is, I know if Jay were gunned down or died in plane crash or met some other untimely end and then Kanye made this track...half of the naysayers would then be lauding it as one of the best songs ever.
Exactly. If you don't like the then don't listen to it but don't bash it because it doesn't scoop down to the levels of otherrappers that same thing in every song.

Back
Top Bottom