Big Facts Podcast Thread Vol. DJ Scream & Big Bank Black

I just randomly clicked in to his live. It was around the time he posted that **** on ig free dude dissed him I guess. He was ranting talking about ola and his pops then the comments said something about Gucci and he randomly said **** Gucci he a ***** too. Wasn’t thinking to screen record or nothing

Yo I been confused about 1017 for years, it’s sounding like NWO 99 when they split off into 3 different factions :rofl:

So Gucci's issues with TI just didn't stem from Jeezy.

It was an interesting conversation, seemed sort of fake though.

I really hope these ****** understand what they got with this podcast man... When the last time you seen an interview with Scooter? You wouldn’t get that type of back and forth with Wop on no other platform, period. They can take this **** bigger than a lot of other pods, as long as they keep this **** authentic like they been doing.

I really hope these ****** understand what they got with this podcast man... When the last time you seen an interview with Scooter? You wouldn’t get that type of back and forth with Wop on no other platform, period. They can take this **** bigger than a lot of other pods, as long as they keep this **** authentic like they been doing.

True story. It’s like talking to your Ppls, with bank. And
Scream play the straight man, speaks on the music side...keep things on track and steer the conversation when it’s necessary.

They regally got something here.

Aye that part about Bank leaving the Lol under Nudy sneak diss post and Gucci thinking MOBBfather was funny :lol:

only part that they shoulda clarified was when Gucci internet kept breaking up when he was talking bout the TIP situation

bank tried to slow him down and tell him and wop ain’t give adamn :lol:

True story. It’s like talking to your Ppls, with bank. And
Scream play the straight man, speaks on the music side...keep things on track and steer the conversation when it’s necessary.

They regally got something here.

wild timing too wit Breakfast Club about to break up

them and B High>>>> :pimp:

Gucci Laughing about running off on banks mans back in the day :rofl:

East ATL *****s are different, man.

I knew that ***** Future had an issue with how that Free Bricks got put out.

Homie been getting to the money over the past few years and probably wanted to make sure the bag would be secured when it got released.

But a ***** like Gucci just got out and was probably still accustomed to the old way of dropping music that he was like **** it, put that out and the streets gonna love it regardless.

Hopefully they get back to making heat.

I been saying that ***** Scooter had tension with Wop for whatever reason. The “I’ll probably never do another song with Gucci Mane was always weird to me.

These the kind of interviews you won’t get from any other podcast or radio show.

Bank saying “Bruh I don’t even listen to music” had me ****ing rolling :lol:

I felt like dude had something else about him before I actually listened to this, and he basically filled in a lot of blanks. I mess with some of his music. He mentioned not having an engineer and a cheap mic but his music sounds very crisp despite that :lol: I would not have known that til he mentioned it.

Shame Bank ain’t have more energy for money man. Seem like buddy would rather sit around and gossip about street dudes.

Ask & we shall receive.. episode mainly just kickin ****.. “We doing aight & we ain’t click baiting” :pimp:

Despite going mainstream with the music Wiz always remained cool ppl - dope to see that continue with this interview.

Back
Top Bottom