big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

IMO NY & Northeast ****** in general are annoying as **** and huge stans.
You wrong as hell for that. 

eyes.gif

Fab's cheeks

But are dudes really complaining that it sounds like a guy is trying to kill verses?

I'll tell you what I wish this was a more common affliction.

I'm just saying...

When has Ghostface ever BODIED a verse and made it seem effortless?

I love Ghost but this **** is out of hand and has been for going on 10 years now.

Even Meth had to speak on it back then like "dudes need to get off ghost's ****".

Kendrick sounds forced and average but GHOST is bodying verses?

You old ****** must have smoked too much dust at 90s Wu shows.

I wanna smack your kufi right now

I'm just saying...

This one to. The front hand, then the backhand

Last edited:
I'm just saying...

I love Ghost but this **** is out of hand and has been for going on 10 years now.

Even Meth had to speak on it back then like "dudes need to get off ghost's ****".

:rofl:

Shots just firing in every direction. Kendrick got da innanet goin' nuts.

I'm just saying...

*leaves thread in disgust*
KanyeShrug1.jpg

Y'all arguing w/ a dude who said Wayne spazzed on his mixtapes but Kendrick is meh. We all just need to chill at this point
laugh.gif
look at wayne catalog and then look at squeakys

theyre not even on the same level

waynes lines/songs/flow vs kendrick you must be 10 years old if you think kendrick lamar is even in the same discussion as wayne...let alone jay-z

Last edited:
You'd be hard pressed to find another rapper with as much longevity and consistency as GFK. He's stays putting out good music. They're out there, but there's not many. Denying GFK is like denying Kendrick. Just don't make sense. 

Last edited:
look at wayne catalog and then look at squeakys

theyre not even on the same level

First and foremost I **** w/ Wayne. Tha Carter is in my top 10 favorite albums of all time and his mixtapes run was incredible...BUT the things he actually said in that 2006 - 2008 run was a bunch of punchlines and "I cover my tracks like butter so where the bread be" rhymes. I REALLY enjoy them but to say that I can't possibly say Kendrick is anything but great. Wayne doesn't have the capability to spit anything like Cartoon and Cereal or make a song like BDKMV. He's not a good story teller either so Kendrick easily trumps him on that. And flow wise Kendrick is always coming w/ new rhyme patterns and schemes...Wayne isn't as good at that either.

Isnt that Versace flow, biting off Soulja though? Garbage regardless. K Dot kills it, wakes some rappers up. Job Well done.

You'd be hard pressed to find another rapper with as much longevity and consistency as GFK. He's stays putting out good music. They're out there, but there's not many. Denying GFK is like denying Kendrick. Just don't make sense. 
Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??

Fam said the old heads was smokin dust at the Wu shows, I found that to be very offensive and funny at the same damn time :lol: :smh:

I'm waiting on Fab and Joe Buddens, I don't care what year it is. Hopefully this will bring that vintage flow outta both of them. :smokin

Fam said the old heads was smokin dust at the Wu shows, I found that to be very offensive and funny at the same damn time
laugh.gif
mean.gif

I'm waiting on Fab and Joe Buddens, I don't care what year it is. Hopefully this will bring that vintage flow outta both of them.
smokin.gif
Seriously, does no one remember clue tapes?

Honestly is the stars aligned that Desert Storm Camp would have been the best camp ever. Fab, Budden, Paul Cain(LOL), A-Team, Stack Bundles. No competition.

First and foremost I **** w/ Wayne. Tha Carter is in my top 10 favorite albums of all time and his mixtapes run was incredible...BUT the things he actually said in that 2006 - 2008 run was a bunch of punchlines and "I cover my tracks like butter so where the bread be" rhymes. I REALLY enjoy them but to say that I can't possibly say Kendrick is anything but great. Wayne doesn't have the capability to spit anything like Cartoon and Cereal or make a song like BDKMV. He's not a good story teller either so Kendrick easily trumps him on that. And flow wise Kendrick is always coming w/ new rhyme patterns and schemes...Wayne isn't as good at that either.
you dont have to be the BEST story teller to be the best rapper. because slick rick is easily the best story teller of all time. but hes is not the best rapper. top 10 or 15. wayne killed HUNDREDS of other peoples songs on a consistent basic. make songs for the club the whip the
pimp.gif
sessions. he is a superior artist/musician to squeaky lamar in almost every way. his concerts are even better.

Seriously, does no one remember clue tapes?

Honestly is the stars aligned that Desert Storm Camp would have been the best camp ever. Fab, Budden, Paul Cain(LOL), A-Team, Stack Bundles. No competition.
+1 sir

Waiting to hear from Budden

The quintessential "I'm gonna tell YOU why YOU like something" response

Man shut the hell up.

1/2 of the people saying Kendrick blacked out don't even know what he's saying. People still trying to dissect his lyrics, they hear the flow and weird voice and it's instantly :x

Kendrick didn't even kill it like that, yea he got off but people acting like this is something else.

you dont have to be the BEST story teller to be the best rapper. because slick rick is easily the best story teller of all time. but hes is not the best rapper. top 10 or 15. wayne killed HUNDREDS of other peoples songs on a consistent basic. make songs for the club the whip the
pimp.gif
sessions. he is a superior artist/musician to squeaky lamar in almost every way. his concerts are even better.
The last time I saw Wayne in concert was at SXSW and all he did was forget his lyrics, "skate" back and forth on stage, and shout out Mountain Dew. Wayne of today is not Wayne of 2007. Let it go...

Man shut the hell up.

1/2 of the people saying Kendrick blacked out don't even know what he's saying. People still trying to dissect his lyrics, they hear the flow and weird voice and it's instantly :x

Kendrick didn't even kill it like that, yea he got off but people acting like this is something else.

Like a said..."the quintessential I'm gonna tell you why you like something response"

Back
Top Bottom