big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

you dont have to be the BEST story teller to be the best rapper. because slick rick is easily the best story teller of all time. but hes is not the best rapper. top 10 or 15. wayne killed HUNDREDS of other peoples songs on a consistent basic. make songs for the club the whip the :pimp: sessions. he is a superior artist/musician to squeaky lamar in almost every way. his concerts are even better.

You trolling hard than a ***** bro. :lol:

So you got it.

So y'all gon mention a bunch of rappers but nobody mentions jojo?

mean.gif
Some dude mentioned JR Writer, so you gotta one up that.

Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??

Not only is Kendrick bringing out the low self esteem, immaturity and stupidity in some rappers, but he's doing it with some of you too

Man shut the hell up.

1/2 of the people saying Kendrick blacked out don't even know what he's saying. People still trying to dissect his lyrics, they hear the flow and weird voice and it's instantly
sick.gif

Kendrick didn't even kill it like that, yea he got off but people acting like this is something else.
How you know what half of the people know?

The quintessential "I'm gonna tell YOU why YOU like something" response

Man shut the hell up.

1/2 of the people saying Kendrick blacked out don't even know what he's saying. People still trying to dissect his lyrics, they hear the flow and weird voice and it's instantly :x

Kendrick didn't even kill it like that, yea he got off but people acting like this is something else.
THIS. And all of it.

Nobody's denying Ghost.  I'm from NY.  I'm in my mid-late 20s.  I was raised on Wu.

But Ghost isn't even the nicest MC in THAT group.  When has Ghost ever BODIED a verse effortlessly.

Dudes love his voice and think the weird **** he says is funny/cool, but when has he ever gone in over a verse and left you slack jawed??
Wildflower 

You ain't from NY...
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Can't be. 

Last edited:

Yeah GFK might not be the nicest (lyrically) in the Wu, but he's not far behind. Gza is hands down the most lyrical. But to answer your last question, "A yo crash through break the glass Tony with the goalie mask, that's the pass heavy ice rollie laying on the dash." That verse is so ill. 

But in regards to bodying a verse effortlessly, that just aint Ghost's style, nor Kendrick's. It's just not their type of delivery/flow. 

Last edited:
Man shut the hell up.

1/2 of the people saying Kendrick blacked out don't even know what he's saying. People still trying to dissect his lyrics, they hear the flow and weird voice and it's instantly
sick.gif

exactly.

i didnt hear not one stand out line in the whole verse

if you ever heard a real disstrack you would know that this is light

"you dont be in the hood, you be in the woods f**kin wit me thats where you really gon' be for good"
sick.gif

what a real diss sounds like

Not only is Kendrick bringing out the low self esteem, immaturity and stupidity in some rappers, but he's doing it with some of you too
you <3 me.  i've come to learn that this summer.

dude said Kendrick doesn't body verses effortlessly like Ghost does.  i disagree.  with practically every assertion in that claim.  but keep on Magic.

Last edited:
How you know what half of the people know?

That's all I'm saying and dude getting mad telling me to shut up.

Idk how people somehow think that their thoughts on something applies to everybody.

Like dudes really be like "this is why you like him and I know it...no matter what YOU say. I know you better than yourself" :lol:

Yeah GFK might not be the nicest (lyrically) in the Wu, but he's not far behind. Gza is hands down the most lyrical. But to answer your last question, "A yo crash through break the glass Tony with the goalie mask, that's the pass heavy ice rollie laying on the dash." That verse is so ill. 

But in regards to bodying a verse effortlessly, that just aint Ghost's style, nor Kendrick's. It's just not their type of delivery/flow. 
how about no

methodman is easily the standout lyricist from wu tang

Doggie, this WASN'T even a diss track. It was fair warning to let these other cats know that he's bringing his A game, and so should they. 

Those against the record are just going bananas with the misinterpretations. People are excited because he said he's coming after all of those dudes. And the fact that it's coming from Kendrick makes it even more unexpected. Also, dude just claimed he was king of a place where he doesn't even rep or reside from. I haven't heard something as bizarre as that since the Basedgod said he was gonna fu*k Kanye in the a*s. People know it's not the dopest verse ever, it's the fact that he claimed king of another area, and called out all those rappers is what's making people go crazy.

:lol: how u get mad at dudes opinion but telling him don't let other people's opinion bother him, kinda ironic no ?

I really hope you not talking to me because I took issue w/ dude calling Hip-Hop his culture like he owns it and we're not worthy to speak on it. So you can s t f u or enhance your reading comprehension....if you're talking to me.

Yes I was referring to you so miss with the disrespect its lame cursing people out on a keyboard, omg he told me to **** :x it burns deep.

You typing long *** paragraphs basically telling dude to not let people's opinion bother him is backwards , since his opinion obviously bothered you hence your essay so take your own advice.

Back to the topic Jay Elec should have brought his A game :smh: the words are there but the flow , energy , and delivery were less than mediocre.

He's the best at making songs, so he's the best rapper in the Wu. He's consistently made the best albums in the Wu. He held down Wu dolo for almost a decade.

Frankly lyrically, Ab Soul is the best lyrically in TDE, but Kendrick has learned to craft better songs than the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom