big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

So many feels.
laugh.gif

It's not about responding to THIS track... It's about responding musically here on out with constant quality verses.

That's what he's talking about... Bring your A game EVERY TIME you grab a pen.

so much is going over so many people's heads, it's not even funny. I'm convinced most rap ****** was in slow classes in grade school :lol:

Yes I was referring to you so miss with the disrespect its lame cursing people out on a keyboard, omg he told me to **** :x it burns deep.

You typing long *** paragraphs basically telling dude to not let people's opinion bother him is backwards , since his opinion obviously bothered you hence your essay so take your own advice.

Back to the topic Jay Elec should have brought his A game :smh: the words are there but the flow , energy , and delivery were less than mediocre.

bro you sound so stupid. his opinion doesn't anger me i just happen to like having discussions on a forum made for discussion.

the thing that i took issue w/ is not an opinion...it's him saying hip-hop is his culture like he owns it.

and btw it's also lame to call somebody out on a DISCUSSION FORUM about writing "long *** paragraphs" when that's

how you explain your ideas.

Last edited:
Kendrick has made some of y'all lose your DAMN mind! 
roll.gif

Last edited:
Who really thinks the dudes he called out besides Cole and Krit are gonna respond with growth in their music?

Be serious. 

Dudes gonna spit the same **** they been spitting, 

[COLOR=#red]Hold up...dudes are saying Meth is a better LYRICIST than GZA?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah[/COLOR]

I actually came to the Music forum today to make a thread about this. The Drought 3 is by far his best work. Then this thread happened.

To each his own, Sqad Up Wayne was Wayne at his absolute best in my book

Last edited:
@IncredibleEv he didn't produce anything on Yeezus though. Multiple people including people from his own camp have stated that he doesn't produce anything anymore, and hasn't for a few years now. So i'm assuming his part in Yeezus comes in with the overall direction of the album and the rapping. Just because someones goes left and "pushes the genre and culture with experimentation" does not make it good. If its bad, its bad. Personally, I didn't hear "genre bending, culture changing" music with Yeezus. Honestly, it sounded like someone who had too much time in his hands and just started bs'ing with beats in the studio with all that obscure yelling and what not on a few of those tracks. And finally...the raps were piss poor. Can't be pushing the Genre forward with raps as bad as that. Period. Any way you slice it.

And in regards to sales, I too am in the industry to a degree and at the point of it all is that moving units is obviously still very much possible. While the motive behind buying music has changed, (Before, people bought music to actually get the music to listen to. Now, people buy the music out of support) the fact still remains that units still get moved. No disrespect to any of what you said, but fact of the matter is the biggest artist of today are moving heavy units. Drizzy moved over 630k last album, Weezy's last signature album moved over 900K. If you look at the sales from the 90's on to today, only Makaveli put up the numbers that these hip-hop artist are putting out today. There were others who sold well, but they didn't sell anymore than the prominent artist of today are selling.
What?  Sales were way higher even 10 years ago.  Young Buck had a platinum album in 2004.  Only a handful of rappers can get to platinum now.  Eminem has 2 diamond albums, nobody in hip hop could even dream of having a diamond album today.  These days, a 200,000 first week is seen as good.  It's reaching rare territory if someone hits 400,000+ first week.

smh this is why I dont argue with women about music

this chick on facebook "I'm not gonna re hash this convo. Soo imma say this and be done. its 1 thing to murder a beat and its another to state facts. J.Cole has already stated the state of hip hop as well as NAS. The fact that Kendrick used names just made it easier for fans, bandwagoners, and overall listeners to target someone and blame someone to keep the competition going. This does not make the verse the best of all time. It's been a competition. album sales stats Dnt exist for no reason. Hip hop n rap 2 different things."

i just shook my head..she clearly has no idea lol

Last edited:
method man the best lyricist in wu tang?

View media item 518575

smh this is why I dont argue with women about music

this chick on facebook "I'm not gonna re hash this convo. Soo imma say this and be done. its 1 thing to murder a beat and its another to state facts. J.Cole has already stated the state of hip hop as well as NAS. The fact that Kendrick used names just made it easier for fans, bandwagoners, and overall listeners to target someone and blame someone to keep the competition going. This does not make the verse the best of all time. It's been a competition. album sales stats Dnt exist for no reason. Hip hop n rap 2 different things."

i just shook my head..she clearly has no idea lol

but there's dudes in here just as dumb, sooooo

bye

Last edited:
exactly.

i didnt hear not one stand out line in the whole verse

if you ever heard a real disstrack you would know that this is light

"you dont be in the hood, you be in the woods f**kin wit me thats where you really gon' be for good":x

what a real diss sounds like

Kiss would CRUSH Kendrick in a lyrical battle...this is exactly what I've been saying on IG...that Kendrick verse got a reaction out of dudes and the public simply because A. He's already buzzing B. dudes as of recently ain't coming out guns blazing any more

But that verse is ODEEEEEE over rated...pure hype

Back
Top Bottom